Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: Reaverzs

In-game Name Reaverzs

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Jan 23, 2018

Have you cheated before? Negative. You will not find a single banned account for any game I have ever played.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Went 97-0 in a pretty nutty game on Zavod, people complaining in chat as usual and supposedly some people recorded some spectator gameplay that then "looks like I'm hacking" (Walling? Botting? I was never told the specific cheat anyone thinks I am or was using). Not to beg the question already, as it is your server and you can ban me for literally any reason you want but... It's a 30hz spectator, it's going to look jenky from any perspective. even 60hz replays aren't that good either.

Why should we lift your ban? I don't cheat in a 6 year old game I play occasionally with friends as a stress relief. We have a recording of my better half's POV (tank gunner extraordinaire) ImplyJitaPrices aka Yuri. Unfortunately I didn't record the gameplay because I have an old crappy Graphics card (R9 390x) that can either only play bf4 or record it otherwise there's a lot of micro lag that makes it annoying to play. We donate to this server because it's pretty much the only good hardcore server left, there shouldn't be a way to buy yourself out of a cheating ban but I don't cheat anyways.

!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! VERY NSFW / OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE !!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! We talk a lot of shit and profanities and slurs are more common than any other verb or noun. If you have any specific questions about the replay to explain specifics or general how2tank questions (strats&loadout) you can contact me about it or ask me to get back on your TS -- [email protected]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSi20GGfGO0

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We're still reviewing the ban internally and will also review what you've provided.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Thanks reaverzs we are reviewing the vid

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Did you by any chance happen to play WoT, Slash or is that forum splash just a nondescript tank?
hawx made me a sig with that pic. never played it though. grab me in ts if u see me in there so we can discuss some of the vid shot of you. not ur gunner.

I've been really busy this week and will be next week. If it's not a complicated question please just ask here or email me. I can try to hop on but I don't have a lot of time in the evenings.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Reviewed videos, couple of things I wanted to ask you about. Most of the issues I think are just perspective. But a couple are very odd and maybe you could shed some light on what's happening.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I waited in ts for 3 hours. i will be there for a few more minutes so u can explain some of these screen shoots and vids.

Sorry, I hopped on early and missed you. have been checking occasionally but have been really busy and to be honest have forgot most days. Can you just post them here or do you absolutely require me to hop on TS again?

Though, very sorry for the huge delay but IRL stuff happens still and I've been enjoying my vacation frankly.