Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: Reconman348

In-game Name Reconman348

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have not played for years and I played a few rounds a week or two ago. I think what happened was after a few rounds I was playing so awful with the Tank that they thought I might have been trolling, I was not paying attention to my surroundings and kept backing into other friendly vehicles. I looked really terrible in game I will admit.

Why should we lift your ban? Just an accident. I'll pay more attention when driving the tank.. Also I tried checking the bf4db and the other ban site I cant seem to find my way to know. Gosh I feel old now.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I have no history from battle log. I just started the Nvidia Geforce Now so I don't know if that is the reason it is not coming up.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You are not banned, you are unable to join our servers due to using NVIDIA Geforce Now. It is recommend that you do not continue to use this service because it may result in a false ban being applied to your account due to the way GFN recycles IPs.

If you join through your computer instead of GFN, there shouldn't be anything that will prevent you from playing.

You are not banned, you are unable to join our servers due to using NVIDIA Geforce Now. It is recommend that you do not continue to use this service because it may result in a false ban being applied to your account due to the way GFN recycles IPs.

If you join through your computer instead of GFN, there shouldn't be anything that will prevent you from playing.
Awww that sucks. My graphics card is not doing so hot due to age. Oh well it is what it is. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. Have a wonderful weekend!