Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Ban Appeal: Repairbot

In-game Name Repairbot

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was automatically banned for Headshot Kill Ratio with the Mare's leg.

Why should we lift your ban? I just a farmer, but the mare's leg supposed to be going for headshots. If snipers and other single shot weapons are whitelisted from automatic bans, why isnt the mare's leg whitelisted? It's a bit of a shame that you're literally just not allowed to use the mare's leg in its intended playstyle without getting automatically banned. I understand this is like the 9 millionth time I'm here, but I don't have any choice on where I can play lockers 24/7. I'm actually banned in every other server unfortunately. I'm genuinely sorry to waste your time, but I just want to enjoy my favorite weapon in the game :)

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-L30-30-93] [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yet again you've essentially ruined an account due to excessive farming.
We do not whitelist; however, you should be able to play on your main still.

I appreciate the response, but excessive farming? I barely had a 1 k/d with a mare's leg for 3 straight games? That isnt farming at all. One of the games I went 20-19 lol. I understand not whitelisting people's accounts, but I guess at this point I'm asking for the mare's leg to be whitelisted from the automatic banning. The mare's leg is literally intended to go for headshots just like other single shot weapons. If I go 100-19 with a sniper rifle with 90% HSKR, no one bats an eye, but go 20-19 90% hskr with a mare's leg, and its excessive farming? It just doesnt make sense to me. I appreciate atleast being able to play still. Thank you for your time.

I could understand the claim of excessive farming if I was here because I was banned for KPM while gunning in an Attack Chopper on Seige of Shanghai, but I'm literally trolling and getting shit on by AEK "sweats" while using a mare's leg. Its the complete opposite of farming. I'm the only getting farmed most of the time.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You engage in the excessive farming of headshots. You also have countless weapons on the borderline of tripping our plugins. You were warned back in September of 2020 that if you were going to be a headshot tryhard that you'd risk upsetting our systems. It was also explained that you'd probably not be able to play on our servers if that was the case.