Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: SanativePotato

In-game Name SanativePotato

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? BugatorMode and his partner SmackedChef (who was on an alt account called Bad_At_Infantry) were cheating in multiple rounds, in multiple servers. I was playing with a group of friends who all were seeing the same thing and they've got video proof. They were also farming an obscene amount of players making your servers unplayable at night. They have been complained about many times on the server forums and yet nothing is being done about it. In my inebriated state I decided to help the other team by making it easier to kill Bugtator who had been cheating and camping in vehicles for multiple rounds

Why should we lift your ban? This is my first time being banned, I play on this server a lot and decided to try and make a difference for the rest of the server.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Team Grief / Targeting

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That's a bold claim, do you have proof that they were cheating?
The evidence against you looks really really bad.
You obviously clearly lack any regards for our server rules.
Why should we let you back if you think what you did was helping the server?
This is why you are banned.

I Its not bold when its true, can get the evidence, itll take time for my pals to get to to me. If you look closely I was only targeting that one person, theres a case to be made if I was going after everyone, which I wasn’t, the ban would make sense. Its pretty bold to perm ban after a players 1st instance like this especially when the reactor was to a player who is a menace to your server. Maybe if I had been a donator like Lex you would let me act like he does.!

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Like I stated in the above, you have no regards for our rules.
The players in question are not cheating, yet you took it upon yourself to break one of the very few rules that we have and continuously grief this player.
That is the reason you are banned, it was not a mistake. It wouldn't matter if you targeted the entire team or just one player, you would be breaking our rules regardless.
You actively targeted this player solely because he is better than you and plays with vehicles, you went to the extreme and got the extreme handed back to you.
How is that inappropriate?

Okay mini Hitler, I appreciate how you are so certain about these players. Makes sense when they’re donating to the server itself. Theres no skill involved in cheating, and its honestly disappointing to see you sitting on your ass covering for cheaters that pay money to get away with it. I now understand why you have to make it seem like your servers are full 24/7, the way its run is terrible! This is not at all an extreme situation, you’re hyping it up so you can feel better about your terrible judgement. It does not surprise me that you lack so much fundamental understanding of how to do your job.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The so-called “cheaters” have been reported so many times, they’ve been investigated by us, Battlefield Agency, and BF4DB. We’re certain they’re not cheating, they’re simply farming people with less skill.

Our servers are not full 24/7, nor do we make it seem that way. You can view our live player counts on the homepage of our forums. The in-game browser is bugged and shows incorrect counts. Battlelog works better, but isn’t always accurate.

Donators are not given special treatment when it comes to them breaking the rules. We’ve punished and banned plenty of donators as well as our own bZ members for a variety of reasons, anything from team killing to cheating.

You broke the rules, you griefed someone on your own team. It does not matter if they’re cheating or not (they aren’t in this case), you still broke the rules, thus you receive the punishment.

Dont you think its also inappropriate for the Staff who banned me to oversee my appeal… Seems sus to me.

It’s not inappropriate at all, Mr Swag made the correct call here.

There’s no skill in team griefing.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sounds like he is okay with not coming back!

In that case, denied.