Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: SheckleCheck

In-game Name SheckleCheck

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Me and my brother were both banned for racism. We both were joking about racial stereotypes. A guy in our server was saying that we should destroy the south because it would raise the IQ of the US and making jokes about white people. So me and my brother started joking with him with stereotypical black jokes. I know that the rules say no racism however I am not racist and honestly didn’t think people got in trouble for jokes like this because I’ve seen other people make them. I thought my jokes were fair because of what he said. But I understand it’s not acceptable in your server and won’t joke about it or talk about political topics anymore.

Why should we lift your ban? Because i am not racist and I genuinely felt like we were just joking back and forth. Your servers are the best and battlefield 4 has a solid community still and most play on your servers and I want to be apart of keeping the game alive. I will not talk about politics or make any racial jokes anymore in your servers.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Racism

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately for you, this wasn't a one time ordeal like you make it out to be. You have many pages of logs that are political, racist and otherwise just plain weird. We also don't appreciate your filter evasion (Yews in place of our filtered words), that also contributed to your ban. Below you'll find some snippets of your messages. You claim not to be racist but your chat logs say otherwise.

11.PNG12.PNG13.PNG14.PNG

Unfortunately for you, this wasn't a one time ordeal like you make it out to be. You have many pages of logs that are political, racist and otherwise just plain weird. We also don't appreciate your filter evasion (Yews in place of our filtered words), that also contributed to your ban. Below you'll find some snippets of your messages. You claim not to be racist but your chat logs say otherwise.

View attachment 12309View attachment 12310View attachment 12311View attachment 12312

View attachment 12309View attachment 12310View attachment 12311View attachment 12312
I understand how it looks but I’m genuinely not. And yes I know it was not a one time occurrence but that was the one I felt like I got banned for. When it comes to being weird I don’t see it. I was referring to what happened in New York which is what happend. It was reported on. I feel like many people can have strong opinions on certain topics and I have seen lots of people say things that are very over the top in my opinion but I feel like I am getting punished for things that others say as well. I genuinely want to play in your server if there is anything I can do I will.

I understand how it looks but I’m genuinely not. And yes I know it was not a one time occurrence but that was the one I felt like I got banned for. When it comes to being weird I don’t see it. I was referring to what happened in New York which is what happend. It was reported on. I feel like many people can have strong opinions on certain topics and I have seen lots of people say things that are very over the top in my opinion but I feel like I am getting punished for things that others say as well. I genuinely want to play in your server if there is anything I can do I will.
Also the last thing I want to say is how is saying what was reported on in the news weird? I have played on your server many times and lots of people are talking about sexual things and things that I think are really weird I just made jokes about things going on. I did use different words to get around getting killed in the game but as I said I won’t say anything about politics or racial topics.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I have seen lots of people say things that are very over the top in my opinion but I feel like I am getting punished for things that others say as well. I genuinely want to play in your server if there is anything I can do I will.
And those same people that say things over the top typically get punished as well. We don't stare at chat 24/7, so it helps if people report them otherwise in due time we'll catch them ourselves. Don't assume just because one person does it, it must be okay.

If you promise to stop behaving like you have in chat and that you'll abide by our rules (which I will post below), then I will reduce your permanent ban to a 7 day tempban starting from today.

And those same people that say things over the top typically get punished as well. We don't stare at chat 24/7, so it helps if people report them otherwise in due time we'll catch them ourselves. Don't assume just because one person does it, it must be okay.

If you promise to stop behaving like you have in chat and that you'll abide by our rules (which I will post below), then I will reduce your permanent ban to a 7 day tempban starting from today.

Okay I promise to follow the rules I appreciate you working with me to fix this.