Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: simbajake

In-game Name simbajake

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? No side to a story here... Honestly just registered to see what filter evasion was...
It was just a "friendly enter jest"... lol for lack of a better term, but it seems there always has to be one ....

Why should we lift your ban? Lift it or don't... not begging ... 51 years old , beta tested DCF for DICE before they were a thing so just too old to argue...

Kick reason (from Battlelog) not sure , exactly what you want here??? was able to surf thorugh all of my Battlelog...?? Am I suppossed to be kicked from there??

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Honestly just registered to see what filter evasion was...
This would be filter evasion, no explanation needed, you know what you said.
1.PNG

Why should we lift your ban? Lift it or don't... not begging ... 51 years old , beta tested DCF for DICE before they were a thing so just too old to argue...
No need to argue, after reviewing the rest of your logs, you don't seem happy to play on our servers anyway. From constantly spamming insults, to complaining in chat every five minutes that anyone who kills you is a cheater/hacker/aimbotter/wallhacker etc, it sounds like you need to find a better place that properly caters to your skill issue. Normally I would advise you to act your age but I can see that'd be a pointless venture. Good luck playing elsewhere, oh masterful beta tester. :oops:

It amazes me how you pathetic fucking snowflakes have ruined this game...

"mommy! He called me a bad name"....!

You fucking twats wouldn't have made it 2 fucking minutes in a server back in the day... You'd be to busy crying and looking for a safe space...

I'll be back in your servers... And I'm gonna hack the shit outa them...

See you soon....

Faggot fucking snowflakes...

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
“You wouldn’t last in a 2009 CoD lobby” bruh I was there, all kinds of shit exited my mouth.

We're going to ban the shit right out of you, faggot.

Let the games begin!
Hahahaaaa, thanks for the evidence queerboy! Was waiting to see if one of you dumbass's tried to pull a card like that...

You see, I, can smash you useless twats all I fucking want... But YOU, cannot.... As your little circle jerk of friends is actually considered as an organization...

I will report this thread as well....

But yeah, I will be back... LOL
Funny little snowflakes...

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Blud is quite simply not making sense.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Lift it or don't... not begging ... 51 years old
It amazes me how you pathetic fucking snowflakes have ruined this game...

"mommy! He called me a bad name"....!

You fucking twats wouldn't have made it 2 fucking minutes in a server back in the day... You'd be to busy crying and looking for a safe space...

I'll be back in your servers... And I'm gonna hack the shit outa them...

See you soon....

Faggot fucking snowflakes...
You see, I, can smash you useless twats all I fucking want... But YOU, cannot.... As your little circle jerk of friends is actually considered as an organization...

I will report this thread as well....

But yeah, I will be back... LOL
Funny little snowflakes...
Yeah, sounds like a snowflake to me.
tard.png

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Oh we've heard that before, let me stop you right there before you start making real threats.

Ahhh you are scared.... LOL
Pathetic....
Oh? Look at that...
Search your website long enough, and find a chink in the armour... LOL

Oh this gonna be fun...

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ah there's the low iq response i was anticipating. Can't have a discussion without being belligerent and racist eh? I also thought we were already having fun? You can sit next to me in the sandbox if you want, i even left you a little shovel and bucket so you can keep digging yourself a hole.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
>gets banned in an online videogame
>malds and cries to the admins calling them snowflakes
>threatens to break federal laws regarding cybercrime

Ooooookay buddy.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Nah, that's a waste of time and resources. I'll just happily keep watching youtube while waiting for your next response. Do continue daddy keyboard warrior.