Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Sir_PaulM

In-game Name Sir_PaulM

Have you cheated before? N

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Ohhthehumanity is just a crybaby. You saw he TK'd me because he was crying about me using smoke. I use smoke often on this map because I help us get (B) back and win. My tag was easily visible. I saw that video.

Why should we lift your ban? We have won many times because I allowed our team to advance easily thru the smoke. He just got accidentally TKd by me because he moved in from of me. (wonder if that was intentional?). Looks like the best crying wins. You saw he even came back with the BS story about smoke calling griefing, when it is strategy, because he was hell bent on showing who was the boss. Also, I was TKd many times that round and only reported him after he reported me with his crap.

P.S : When I was punished last year, I never TKd the guy and he TKd me til he TKd out then reports me (there was no video, just long crying story saying I was picking on him. No chat, no nothing).

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I watched the video and given the circumstance even I thought you were an enemy. Tags can be hard to see sometimes.

We do not tolerate revenge teamkills, you know better.

You’re also running out of chances to knock it off. Even though your last punishment was last year, you’ve been reported very many times for similar actions. You should also not throw smoke directly on teammates, we consider that to be teamgriefing.

Your next infraction will result in a permanent ban, I suggest that you begin to follow our rules more closely. They are provided below for your convenience. Your temporary ban expires in 2 days, that should be plenty of time for you to review them.

I watched the video and given the circumstance even I thought you were an enemy. Tags can be hard to see sometimes.

We do not tolerate revenge teamkills, you know better.

You’re also running out of chances to knock it off. Even though your last punishment was last year, you’ve been reported very many times for similar actions. You should also not throw smoke directly on teammates, we consider that to be teamgriefing.

Your next infraction will result in a permanent ban, I suggest that you begin to follow our rules more closely. They are provided below for your convenience. Your temporary ban expires in 2 days, that should be plenty of time for you to review them.

I have ZERO intentional TKs. People know that you will use false !reports to bolster your arguments. Your inflated power ego trip is driving this baseless bullshit report. How about you knock it off and learn to admin properly.

I admin just fine.
You should learn to not intentionally teamkill or you can go find new servers to play on.
I DO NOT INTENTIONALLY TEAMKILL. I don't need smart mouth kid like you lying about me doing things i did not do. Who allowed you to admin. You act like your everyones daddy, yet i hear you are decades younger than most of us. You are so inconsistent in your decision making. Your analytical abilities are very subpar. In many cases I have seen videos of clear hacks that you passed on. You are all over the place. Passing on hacks and making up stuff on many of us with no backing. You couldn't have gotten this position on merritt. It must be nepotism. I had issue with you before when you passed on videos I submitted of a person clearly grieving and you couldn't handle being called out on it. You're just egotistical sonny. I'm sure you couldn't wait to jump at the chance for some twits report because I hurt your delicate feelings last time. Lose the attitude and learn you are not always right. You punish many of the wrong people and let the real problem players get away. I suspect because its too complicated for you or they are people you like. Until you straighten up, players are going to continue to take advantage of your ineptitude.

So he needed you to back his fail. Again I do not intentionally team kill. Never have never will. I'm just not walking away from this bad admin decision and then him making disparaging comments that I do it all the time. He always wants definitive proof from me but makes up stuff based on false !reports in game when it comes to me .Kids lie in reports evey game because they haven't had their nap. I see it endlessly. Bag can't handle being wrong.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No need to beat around the bush, I'd rather call it exactly what it is.
I'd recommend that you stick to softcore in the future, it significanlty reduces the chance that you'd get yourself permanently banned. Just a suggestion though, you don't seem like the type to accept constructive criticism so you do you.

No need to beat around the bush, I'd rather call it exactly what it is.
I'd recommend that you stick to softcore in the future, it significanlty reduces the chance that you'd get yourself permanently banned. Just a suggestion though, you don't seem like the type to accept constructive criticism so you do
Constructive? You are an asshole for God's sake. So funny how an arrogant smart mouth kid thinks he can give "constructive criticism". I can't stop laughing