Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: SmackedBrick / LaxHerstappen

In-game Name SmackedBrick / LaxHerstappen

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Honestly, I don't have much of an idea. I'm guessing it has something to do with consistently getting too many kills / too few deaths? I'm also not sure as to which server / which game(s) led to this ban, although if I had to take a guess, I'd probably go with bZ1.5.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I just got back from a 2 month trip around Europe and I'd love to play some BF4 again....

"I'll give you another chance, BUT.. A single report comes in with video of you TKing, Griefing, or shooting someone in spawn who is not fair game and you'll be gone with no chance to appeal" is what I was told when I appealed last time. Since then I've never griefed, never TK'ed, and never spawn killed.

I'm only writing this appeal because I don't feel like I've broken any rules. I haven't broken rule 1, 2, 3 or 4, and in fact I've even heard it said many times that bZ doesn't ban people for playing well. Additionally, contrary to what you might think, I don't play 1.5 to "farm blueberries", I play 1.5 because I can't stomach the majority of the DLC maps. On top of that, if you look at my bf4cheatreport page, most of my best games were on bZ7, with a few on 12, and quite a few on other servers altogether. I have a habit of getting extremely high kill / low death games because I'm extremely picky with the maps I play (ones where I can vehicle whore successfully on).

Ultimately, I've been abiding by the rules ever since Topher so graciously gave me a second chance back in January, and I feel like it's rather unfair to receive a ban for what can effectively be described as playing well. Though after all, it's your server, so do as you please.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Farming blueberries

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Glad you had a good trip round europe, As the ban stated you were farming the server and causing people to leave, its not a ban we do often, hardly actually. If you could refrain from this it would be much appreciated.

Appeal approved.

Glad you had a good trip round europe, As the ban stated you were farming the server and causing people to leave, its not a ban we do often, hardly actually. If you could refrain from this it would be much appreciated.

Appeal approved.
Thanks, but I just want to clarify something to avoid pissing you guys off again. Do you want me to avoid 1.5 altogether? Or can I play one game of Zavod per day? I get that you guys don't want me sticking in the server from map to map dropping 100 kills every game, but Zavod is my favourite map (and 1.5 is on it quite a bit) ;).