Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: smolny2

In-game Name smolny2

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing on BZ2, map operation locker. One of my teammates put a beacon on the snowy part of the map (near D) and I spawned there because I wanted to push outside where the enemies were. Turns out that beacon was on the rocks above snow path. After I saw that I was in the area that is considered "not ok" I begin to jump of the cliff. In the same moment I saw enemy below me and I shot and killed him reflexively with LAW. At that moment I got kick out from the server. On the next join I was greeted with information that I was banned for entering restricted area.

I'm sorry for spawning up there, but i didn't know that this beacon was there, and not below on the snow.

Why should we lift your ban? I didn't know that beacon was up there, I just spawned there without much thinking, wanted to get back in fight as fast as possible. I wanted to spawn in that area because in previous life I was killed by an enemy pushing snow near D. I was playing solo, with random people in the squad, so i didn't have any information from them where this beacon was placed. Also I myself don't like when people are placing beacons up there. Even more, I was killing and destroying enemies and their beacons up there just couple minutes ago.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "Kicked by FairFight" something like that. After joining again "[ADMIN] BANNED for Triggered Restricted Area! [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]"

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
As you've experienced, FairFight will kick/ban you if you go too high on the outside of Locker or sometimes inside as well. Seeing your explanation, I believe it was not your fault and have since lifted your ban. That being said, please be more careful regarding where you spawn in the future.

Appeal approved.