Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: StarWarsL0ver

In-game Name StarWarsL0ver

Have you cheated before? Never in my life.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? During a recent match on your bz #1 server on BF4, I approached one of my teammates (Tha_ILList) while doing a squat dance as gamers are sometimes known to do. While I was engaged in my ritual dance, my teammate proceeded to shoot me in the face. I am by no means trying to justify intentional team killing, however considering the playful banter between Tha_ILList and I in chat I felt that revenge killing him would be totally harmless. So, after respawning on a nearby objective, I took my revenge. This action was met by friendly banter on the part of Tha_ILList, and I feel that if asked he would confirm my assertions.

Why should we lift your ban? I am a regular on this server and I feel that I, in part, contribute to the strength and competitive nature of the server. I have made many friends playing on this server and I feel that my absence has devalued the experience for my fellow regulars. In addition to this, bz #1 is my preferred server when I play BF4. I would not be making an appeal to be unbanned If I felt it wasn’t essential to me fully enjoying BF4. Thank you very much for your consideration and I will yield to any further questions about the event under review.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yeah buddy, I don't know about all that. If you actually cared you would've cleaned up a month ago. You've got a size-able backlog of reports against you and this isn't your first ban. I'm just going to go ahead and say denied.