Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Sterords

In-game Name Sterords

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned?

Why should we lift your ban? I hope this message finds you well. My name is Sterords, and I am writing to sincerely apologize and request an unblock on the server.

I understand that I was punished for actions that were against the server rules. Unfortunately, due to my limited proficiency in the language, I did not fully comprehend the rules and guidelines. I now realize the importance of understanding and adhering to the regulations set forth by the server.

I genuinely enjoy being a part of this community and would be extremely grateful if you could consider giving me another chance. I have taken the time to review and understand the server rules more thoroughly, and I am committed to ensuring that my future behavior aligns with these guidelines.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I deeply appreciate your understanding and am hopeful for a positive resolution.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Do you understand the rules you violated? Reports against you are as follows:

Do you understand the rules you violated? Reports against you are as follows:

Now yes. The wording "uncap" was unclear to me. After blocking and reading the complaints, I figured out this term.

The problem with understanding the complaint was due to one player who sent a complaint "uncap" regardless of my actions not related to attacking the safe zone or from the safe zone.

I attacked other players who were in the safe zone, who did not attack me back.

I use a translator, so I apologize in advance for grammar or misunderstandings.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Going forward I hope you understand the uncap rule.

Appeal Approved.