Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Swagislavbb

In-game Name Swagislavbb

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? If u look at my stats on your servers over the past 2 years there is no drastic change in my performance. I have over 3000+ hours on this game from ps4 and pc. Lately i've learnt how to use Rouzous and Vouzous, not sure if that caused people to think im teleporting.
Last few months i've been running a low spec pc with 1050ti so my stats dropped a little. Just upgraded my gpu today, so i'm not stuttering like crazy and get banned on my 3rd game.
In my last game i was spawning on a team mates beacon, not sure if thats an out of limits area that's a bannable offence.
I've hit supreme master in csgo and diamond in r6 with a clean steam account, with the majority of my hours spent in fps

Why should we lift your ban? I've been playing on your servers for years, filling up low pop servers and trying to keep the server alive by switching teams to stop base rapes. I dont start issues with anyone and this is the only game i've sunk hours into for the past 3-4 years

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: cheating (video evidence) [perm][naircream][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Lately i've learnt how to use Rouzous and Vouzous

This isn't the reason, we allow this. ^

In my last game i was spawning on a team mates beacon, not sure if thats an out of limits area that's a bannable offence.

This also isn't the reason, mountain climbing on Hammerhead is allowed and encouraged. ^

I've hit supreme master in csgo and diamond in r6 with a clean steam account, with the majority of my hours spent in fps

This is irrelevant. ^

-------------------------------------

You currently have an active ban from Battlefield Agency, you will need to successfully appeal with them before we will even consider allowing you to play on our servers again.