Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Synthogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name Synthogy

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I know my previous appeal was denied. But, all due respect I don't agree with me getting banned for kpm. I understand I've triggered the kpm ban numerous times but it has only happened on siege no other maps I don't think I deserve to be banned. I'm not a cheater or anything and I see other people getting kpm banned from using the heli there's a a lot of people that farm the bz servers everyday

Why should we lift your ban? I just don't think I should be banned for something like kpm I how am I supposed to know what kpms I get in the heli that round

not only that when there's a heli team in the server I join to go against them and they quit most of the time or stop getting in the heli I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1604622357600.png
I already told you why.

look bro i will only join on my main for now I don't understand why its a ip ban can't you just give me temp ban

Admins are already busy dealing with other things. When you become a continuous problem, you stop getting any leniency because there's no reason for an admin to believe you will change your playstyle. I wish you luck farming on other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.