Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: thegame6363

In-game Name thegame6363

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? just reinstalled the game after 3 or 4 years and trying to join your servers and it says i am perma banned for team killing. cant remember the incident which lead to this because its been so long since ive played bf4 but im willing to own up to it and make amends or apologize to whoever i teamkilled. whoever that may be im sorry if i messed with your experience and i hope we can move past it.

Why should we lift your ban? i have no plans on griefing or teamkilling or anything like that, just want to play a game that i grew up playing and your servers are basically the only populated ones left. but it wont happen again. going through ban appeals in these forums i see a lot of people reported for teamkilling are handed temporary bans (1 day, 7 days, etc.) but I was given a perma ban.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: TeamKillBan [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
i see a lot of people reported for teamkilling are handed temporary bans (1 day, 7 days, etc.) but I was given a perma ban.
Yes, those bans are specific lengths because we manually issued those based on reports. You on the other hand managed to repeatedly ignore the automated system, by which after so many kicks, it permabans you. You also appeared to target one specific player for well over an hour. The blue lines are the kicks, the red is the automatic ban.

1714401917305.png
to whoever i teamkilled. whoever that may be im sorry if i messed with your experience and i hope we can move past it.
And that's not an IF, you most definitely did ruin their experience. While the victim in this case no longer plays our servers, why would we give you the opportunity to harass another member?

Yes, those bans are specific lengths because we manually issued those based on reports. You on the other hand managed to repeatedly ignore the automated system, by which after so many kicks, it permabans you. You also appeared to target one specific player for well over an hour. The blue lines are the kicks, the red is the automatic ban.

View attachment 12620

And that's not an IF, you most definitely did ruin their experience. While the victim in this case no longer plays our servers, why would we give you the opportunity to harass another

View attachment 12620

And that's not an IF, you most definitely did ruin their experience. While the victim in this case no longer plays our servers, why would we give you the opportunity to harass another member?
While I don't remember the particular incident I'm willing to admit that I was probably being a shitbag and did deserve to be kicked. I'm not sure what else I can say except that I'm sorry for it and I promise nothing like this will happen again. If I were to get kicked again for anything I wouldn't even appeal it. I would even stay off hardcore servers if you really don't trust me. This was 3 years ago and I probably quit playing BF4 because of this incident so I think it's safe to say I learned my lesson. Again, if the person who accused wanted I would happily apologize man-to-man or even on a discord call for the teamkilling. If there's anything else that I did that warranted a ban I would own up to that as well, but I never have cheated or said anything racist in ANY game for that matter.

View attachment 12620

Sorry, I was not trying to manipulate the semantics with the "IF" thats just what I typed but I acknowledge that I definitely did ruin their experience by teamkilling and I would be pissed too.
Regardless, I'm quite certain that this was a one-off incident in a fit of rage or something of the sort. I was still stupid and in high school when this happened but I can assure you I don't get any joy from teamkilling or griefing in games like I did when I was a kid. I see now that it's immature and not fair to others who also bought the game. Stupid behavior for sure. I just believe that a 3 year ban is enough time for me to grow up and change my behavior