Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: theHeatt

In-game Name theHeatt

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I do not remember teamkill, if so - act was unintentional and sincerely apologize. was never kicked until leaving game and 6 hours later attempting to join back and was met with a perma-ban.

Why should we lift your ban? you guys are the only good branch of servers keeping this game alive and I enjoy playing every once in a while with a few homies for nostalgic purposes

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Teamkill

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We do not tolerate intentional teamkills, please review the rules provided below whilst you wait for your 1D temporary ban to expire.

We do not tolerate intentional teamkills, please review the rules provided below whilst you wait for your 1D temporary ban to expire.

I have played this serve for over 2 years man I understand the rules of these servers just fine, Like I previously stated the teamkill was not intentional, with friendly fire on, teammates will accidentally get caught in the cross-fire. I believe that can at least be understood.

I mean no disrespect, I just simply want to state that my reported teamkill was not intentional and I am using this appeal tab to argue that I have been unreasonably banned.

My man, I didn't even know what teamkill we were talking about until you sent this video.

Also unfortunately, whether the teamkill was deliberate or not. The rules you provided me with state server moderators work off a point system. "The first point will be a warning. After that you'll have varying levels of punishment from a kill, kick, and eventual ban if you're a constant problem." Can I ask where my verbal warning in chat or kill warning was? It seems you deliberately skipped over the first 3 levels of punishment and full out banned me. This whole dilemma is a joke man its pretty obvious I was even on the same team before I was killed. the teamkill should not have resulted in a 1D ban according your own rules.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You have an extensive history of ingame reports for similar rule violations, a simple punish would have gone unnoticed and allowed for a potential continuing ignorance or lack of care of our current ingame rules. We are volunteers, as with such, we cannot be ingame 24/7. Most complaints are handled well after the incident(s) occurred.

The temporary ban was issued in hopes that you would appeal in case there was a misunderstanding. Since it would appear that there is, please take this time to review them once again. Let us know if you have any additional questions. Your current temporary ban is set to expire in 22 hours.

We expect all of our players to follow rules one through four. We do not tolerate deliberate teamkills, revenge teamkills are met with an equal response. It would be in your best interest to make more of an effort of following the above referenced rules, if you choose not to, your time here will be short lived.

There clearly is a misunderstanding.

Where is my so called extensive history of in-game violations? If you were to provide me with that, then you're 1 day temp ban would actually be a justifiable/equal response. I play the game legit and have been a recurring player amongst these servers for years, I leave for school in the morning and I'm just trying to rip some bf4 bruther.

volunteer work or a paying job - you should actually put some effort and thought into your moderating privilege's. not just choose the path of least resistance.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1 day temp ban would actually be a justifiable/equal response.

It is.

you should actually put some effort and thought into your moderating privilege's.

He does a very good job actually, and he checks with the rest of us if he isn’t sure on something, we all do. I’m confident in his abilities and judgment.

It is.

He does a very good job actually, and he checks with the rest of us if he isn’t sure on something, we all do. I’m confident in his abilities and judgment.
Okay, if that's the case then the first few lines of the rules you admins enforce are very misleading.

If you guys deem that a suitable punishment, that's fine but just make that clear in your rules to prevent further intentional teamkills, or else you guys are literally going against your own rules.

so you don't have to scroll

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
“The above rules what will usually be cited in punishes/kicks/bans but other reasons may be used if you're an exceptionally problematic player disrupting gameplay.”

well...there are multiple public threads where a single intentional TK results in a 1 day ban. So unfortunately, as annoying as I am , I literally can't be the exception where a 1 day ban must be used. matter of fact I cant find a single public thread related to a TK that doesn't result in an immediate 1 day ban with no warnings. I could give two shits about the ban at this point, just know you guys literally evaded your own rules, (point-system) either because every person who intentionally TK's is immediately an exception of your point system. Or admins are slightly illiterate and have trouble understanding the very rules they enforce.