Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: tlDuke

In-game Name tlDuke

Have you cheated before? nope never and why would you ask ? This assumes I cheated now and have not trick question

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? for no reason I have been playing for years on the same servers with the same account in the same servers

Why should we lift your ban? I wasn't banned while I was playing or did something obvious or pissed off any admins I decided to play today for a few minutes like yesterday and the day before but this time I am banned. Hmmmm .... Would like to play the game like I always do please. I enjoy the tactical aspects of the game.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) stolen account message and cheating message

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You are banned by Battlefield Agency, not us.

You will need to appeal with them in their discord. I had also banned you on bZ since you thought it would be funny to sit in spectator and have the automatic system spam chat 975 times of how you are banned on Battlefield Agency. If you get unbanned by them, let us know here so we can do the same.

I am currently unbanned on BA.
That was what I was trying to figure out is what was going on. What do you mean chat spam 975 times ? what was there ? Oh the automated system ? I see...
I was trying to record the messages so I could make sense of what I was banned for. I didn't think anything was funny about it.
I thought BF4 had recording software built in and was searching for the hot-key for it but couldn't find any and was installing fraps and trying to get that to work.
I was thinking if I was banned from playing perhaps I could spectate and chat with someone about it via spectate perhaps.
I didn't think of it being a big deal but I guess it was.
Can you unban me please now perhaps ?