Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Toska0626

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name Toska0626

Have you cheated before? No.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? According to the on-screen pop-up which appeared upon me attempting to join the Banzore server, I was banned for, (para-quoting,)"excessive political talk in the chat and baiting."

Why should we lift your ban? In your rules that are available on the integrated BF4 server browser, there is no mention that political topics are not allowed to be discussed, nor is there a present rule prohibiting what has been dubbed as, "baiting," which I was not partaking in. Merely, I was discussing -- in response to others speaking about their political affiliations, as I did not initiate the conversation -- what my political standings were in relation to what was already being discussed before I had even entered the server and joined into the discussion. With this said, the current rules list reads as verbatim, as of the time of my banning, "Rules are simple: no racism, no intentional TKing, no attacking uncap." Nothing here fairly, clearly, or immediately states that political speech or, "baiting," are disallowed in game chat.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) It's loading and disappearing too quickly for me to be able to copy and paste it.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I have good news, your current ban is only temporary, not permanent. However, if you type /rules in-game when you're able to return, you'll see the fourth rule is in line with that of the rules list on our forums.

We don't allow politics in our game chat. We are here to game and not have political debates, there's enough politics present in our lives as it is. Please review our above rules whilst you wait for your temporary ban to expire (~5 days).

While looking at your other chatlogs, it would be in your best interest to settle down. Not sure what these "ladders" are but if they're what I think they are, not a good look.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I have better news, after further investigation of your chat history, you are no longer temporarily banned. You've been graciously granted a permanent ban.

Your chat logs are excessively political, filled with subtle and blatant racism and filter baiting others (your "ladders" are unacceptable). Have fun playing on other servers, because you're no longer welcome to play on ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.