Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: TRUMPISBEST73

In-game Name TRUMPISBEST73

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? According to the ban is by IP associated with a friend, I was at his house a long time ago and used his computer with my account to play, that was in Florida, now I return to MASs and it turns out that I am banned by IP association. Thi sis for all the BZ servers

Why should we lift your ban? Why is it unfair?

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
TRUMPISBEST73
1644893769420.png

TRUMPISBEST88
1644893800681.png

CubaChao21
1644893851771.png

Right. Same tag, had same name, played from same house for years, currently shares same name with some changed numbers. Even if true, nah, aint touching that one with a 10 foot pole.

Appeal denied.

I did not understand anything of what you meant, it is clear that they are two different accounts, now that you do not want to remove the Ban for some personal matter of yours is something else. I have only had two names, one agent Smith and the other Trump, we have the same name because we play in the same platoon and we are friends. You're just using an excuse because you're apparently upset about the name or something. You should be more sincere to do what you are doing. I do not know the reason. for which my friend was banned, but I do know that mine was for playing once from his house, which you are using as a pretext to ban our entire platoon. I have never used cheats or broken the rules of your servers. If you guys keep drooling people just because you feel like it, they'll soon have your servers empty.
Thans and have a good day .