Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: turbokirbo43

In-game Name turbokirbo43

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned by association to a user by the name of "itsfonts". He is my brother and we live in the same house. I believe he was ip banned, which then automatically banned me in the process, sadly.

Why should we lift your ban? I have never broken the rules once and i simply wish to continue playing on your servers. You would be my utmost gratitude if you were to lift the ban of "itsfonts" so that I may continue to enjoy this beautiful game on your superior and popular servers. I would personally ensure that he does not cause any more problems for you admins.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Loser alert: itsfonts killed fo [perm][SuccessiveMeasure][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You are correct that the ban on your brother's account is being applied to yours. Unfortunately, he appears to be extremely racist. I have attached the chatlog that caused the ban.

We will not lift the ban on your account alone, since it can be assumed that the other individual could simply hop on your account at any point. Appealing their account would be the only path forward to solve your issue and theirs. The offenses are pretty bad, so I am unsure if it warrants an unban.

Attachments

• image_2023-01-15_112144351.png
    image_2023-01-15_112144351.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 16
Well, then let this be a lesson to all. Be very careful when playing a game with a sibling/roommate. Despite following all the rules and not breaking them once, I can never play on BF4's most popular servers and most likely will stop playing the game entirely. It was fun for a very short while. GG's admins.1673853202343.pngThe story of turbokirbo43 ends here.

• Sad
Reactions: bmt