Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: upinthyguts

In-game Name upinthyguts

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i have no idea, said i was banned for racism? i didnt say anything racist. all i did was threaten to report the other team for spawn camping with a recording. then 10 seconds later i was banned... what the fuck is going on???

Why should we lift your ban? bigbagofswag abusing power by trolling because i complained they were spawn camping when they didnt have all the bases

Kick reason (from Battlelog) says racism

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It would appear you didn't learn your lesson the first time.

1706846760465.png

Your temporary ban expires in 3D, do not let it occur again.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
longtrang reported me for quoting what i was reported for, it wasnt directed at it, i laughed about it after. it wasnt directed at anyone. it was a troll report and they took it literal because hes a bz member and they favor those reports more

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
longtrang reported me for quoting what i was reported for, it wasnt directed at it, i laughed about it after. it wasnt directed at anyone. it was a troll report and they took it literal because hes a bz member and they favor those reports more
Nah we don't favor one report over another, any rule violation gets its due punishment if the necessary evidence is presented.
pretty obvious, if you cant see that its because you choose not to
I wouldn't say it's obvious at all. I don't do that and I can confidently say neither do my fellow staff members.

"necessary evidence" what a laughable statement. all you need to do is read the cited log bigbagoffags posted and you'd see it wasnt meant by that. further, he reported me with a "lol" at the end. trolled and intended to be. put jap in the same context as jew in your racist rules posting if you want to enforece is so harshly. a shortened context is not intended racism. if i said, you damn japanese, i bet i wouldnt have been banned.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
it was in reference to his action of him ramming me with a jet (kamakzi form ww2) had nothing to do with his supposed race. embarrassed i have to spell it out to you like children
Jap was a racial slur in ww2, that's why it's not acceptable. It's a shame and an embarrassment that you think it's okay to use terms like these. How about you learn to focus on your gameplay instead of bringing in unnecessary toxicity to the game.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
fag or faggot is probably the most used epithet on the server. gays were widely descrimintated against in 1944 too. but hey, dont ban half the server for that. that would be too specific, right?
I'm not going to argue semantics with you, the point is you were banned for using that term, you were unbanned and then proceeded to go into game and say the exact same term again while taunting another player in the process. Regardless, you're a dense fruitcake who can't see their own fault in the matter. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what you say here. The banning admin made the decision and all you're doing is proving them right with each post you make.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
And FYI before you make it worse than it already is, your ban is only for one day. Might I suggest going upstairs and getting off your PC for a change or perhaps playing one of the other thousands of games available to you?

im just making my point. your point is that im taunting another player. i wasnt taunting, joking, yes. like i told swag, context matters. you're viewing it through the wrong one. im not trying to argue my way into a hole, but to keep banning me for dumb reasons isnt cool. if anything, longtrang was taunting me, continuing to report me when he knows it wasnt meant in derogitory intent, just to get me banned and to get under my skin. yea, you have rules you want to apply but for the future, dont be so reactionary to exact a ban and make someone go through these channels where the person that reported them can further troll or ACTUALLY taunt them with laugh reactions