Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: upinthyguts

bf4 is the best game, the other thousands of games suck and sadly, i dont have time for mmo/rpg anymore otherwise i would. fps is it for me and bf4 is it.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
im just making my point. your point is that im taunting another player. i wasnt taunting, joking, yes. like i told swag, context matters. you're viewing it through the wrong one. im not trying to argue my way into a hole, but to keep banning me for dumb reasons isnt cool. if anything, longtrang was taunting me, continuing to report me when he knows it wasnt meant in derogitory intent, just to get me banned and to get under my skin. yea, you have rules you want to apply but for the future, dont be so reactionary to exact a ban and make someone go through these channels where the person that reported them can further troll or ACTUALLY taunt them with laugh reactions
upin.png
From what I was told, you were rebanned for saying the same word that originally got you banned. I'm aware context matters but please don't repeat the same things in chat that you were just warned for saying. Your current ban expires in a day, let's not have a repeat of this conversation. We're all just here to have a good time.