Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: VAPORwav

In-game Name VAPORwav

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Apr 9, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Some of the banzore members were complaining about people using certain attachments on shotguns i.e 12g explosive. I told them to stop complaining as no where in the rules is it stated you cant use so and so attachments.

Why should we lift your ban? I play on your server daily. I keep it fair and mostly clean.

Alright that IP that specific ban goes to is registered in The Czech republic. I have called EA and have appealed at punkbuster directly i was hacked.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Yeah, that all makes sense. We run the GGC/ACI/PBB banlists and unfortunately we do not have ways to override these bans, so to play on our server you'll need to get that ban lifted.

Damn man i play on your server daily now i have about 2-3 servers i can play on but get filled all the time. Cant even play bf3. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Damn man i play on your server daily now i have about 2-3 servers i can play on but get filled all the time. Cant even play bf3. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over.

Yessir. We do everything we can to keep the servers cheat free.