Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: vckrz

In-game Name vckrz

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Gave him long enough in the spawn as he was sat in the water at the dock for a while then he moved forward, sat again. He was sat in the dock before i killed the other LAV that shows in killfeed, Wondering how long they can sit in spawn wasting assets? because LAV's dont spawn in the water on Hainan.... He wasnt AFK as he was moveing the LAV... i think he sat at the dock switched on recording moved out sat again to entice.

Why should we lift your ban? Wasteing his teams assets

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "Attacking uncap"

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your current temporary ban is set to expire in roughly 2 days and 1 hour. Thats not how uncap rules work, nor does the evidence support your claim.

Please take some time to thoroughly review our current ingame rules, they are provided below. Subsequent bans will be longer in length.

Im wondering how long they can sit in uncap tho? the video shows him starting from the dock in the water, where the boat spawns, LAV's dont spawn there. I knew he was there because he blipped on the map, an is it not fair game even if u fire the 1 shot an reload to get the extra rounds?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Just because he blipped on the map doesn’t necessarily mean that he shot out. In the evidence he provided, it appears that he momentarily tabbed out, when he returned you had begun to attack him and eventually blew him up.

Unless you see someone shoot or use equipment while in uncap, it isn’t a good idea to engage. To prevent any additional rule violations, it would be in your best interest to avoid uncap.