Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: virtualbtchslap

In-game Name virtualbtchslap

Have you cheated before? nope, never. I hate it when a hacker enter a server.. I actually get pissed

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I am actually new to gaming - been playing for about 4 months, and when when I login to your server, I get an error that I am banned due to a aimbot. Look at my how terrible my accuracy is and you will see its not possible.

Why should we lift your ban? your server has the maps I like. And I can honestly tell you I absolutely hate hackers. It ruins the game. also, I am not sure how that was determined.. maybe I was in the gunship and was doing good, not sure. but I don't hack that is for sure. thanks

here is what I get when I try to join a BZ server. is this a mistake?
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Aimbot [perm][-bZ-neonardo1][Appeal at banzore.com]

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
It is possible that it was a ban carried over from the battlefield agency ban list.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I’ll look into it when I get home.

^ They also ban for past game bans ^
I am completely new to playing games and this is the first game I have ever played. I am 45 yeas old and I play for fun. If you guys aren't comfortable unbanning me, I am ok with that I guess, but I don't understand how I was banned in the 1st place.

I’ll look into it when I get home.
also if I was a hacker, can you see if I was banned on other servers. I mean I have been playing battlefield 4 for several months now and something suspicious would have come up in that time. I honestly dont even remember what servers I play on, but you guys have the good maps and it seems like most servers only have one or two for some reason.