Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Voltolly

Volt

Donator
In-game Name Voltolly

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? KPM Automatic Ban PP-2000

Why should we lift your ban? I got autobanned from bz#4 because triggered KPM limit. It got triggered on PP2000 with 37% accuracy and 8 KPM. I was tryharding stats on the weapon when I was processing this appeal and continued a bit after https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-alt-account-5602
Wanted to see if I could do similar thing and to what extent. This was not strictly speaking a stat padding because I did not have an advantage, was simply running with a knife until the next combat engage to boost KPM and was saving bullets as much as I could to boost accuracy (even without this 37% I still have quite high accuracy generally in reports, altho maybe not as high as 30+% because my aim is hs based). As far as I know this system even after I average this weapon stats (assuming I do so) another trigger will happen on REX that has 59.58% hs rate which i cannot possibly lower because I usually play this gun on a pistol server and since it is a revolver I aim for the heads (and 60% hs rate on a revolver isn't a high value, it's simply much higher than average because people usually don't go for hs with this gun unlike Magnum or Mare's Leg).

That being said, is it possible to get an unban?

Last edited by a moderator:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Ok after our chat on discord and fully understanding the context of this I'll lift the ban for you shortly.