Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: W0rkhop

In-game Name W0rkhop

Have you cheated before? nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? KB / Fort guys (the player in the turret and his friends, camp vehicle spawns by sitting in menu and waiting to insta drive, me and my friend were playing infantry for 10+ games before this entire situation, then on operation firestorm, we randomly got the tank as a crew, went on a 12 man streak with no deaths as the tank operator (and get the challenge done we were trying to accomplish), so we tried to continue the deathless streak in the game afterward, my friend gets the driver slot and of course the KB guy camping the spawn gets turret, while im playing infantry, we asked the player to leave the turret with in game commands, he went afk, so i messaged him and said not nice things because i wanted to agitate him, and he started sending equally bad messages back, so i assumed it worked, then because we knew he was intentionally ignoring us asking normally, we just didnt play the game in hopes he would throw a fit and leave, instead he called an admin, because of the 1 time out of the 10+ games we played where he was there, he didnt get the tank immediately off spawn, in the operation firestorm game, i showed the exact same courtesy that i expected from the KB guy, in that there was a tank that i spawned into on an objective which had his crew guy repairing and i left the vehicle immediately cause i assumed this was sort of the common thing to do, and in pretty much every other interaction this was the case. but instead this guy threw a tantrum since his vehicle camping didnt work, also in the game that we "held hostage" I did more for the team in that game than both people who didnt like me which i found ironic, and also im pretty sure the KB guy continued menu waiting for vehicles after we did our 1 run because he hopped out for a second, after we died we never even used vehicles for the rest of that game and just played infantry basically

Why should we lift your ban? reason 1: the person who submitted the report lied, saying we ruined multiple games, when this was the FIRST ever interaction like this situation, there was 1 other time we had a player initially not get out (half a week ago ish, might not have even been on bz1) but then just got out a tiny bit later which you could say is holding hostage i guess??? but it seemed just like a delayed normal situation that we have expected for ourselves to do and others
reason 2: if i had known this was gonna be a perma i wouldnt do it again, even though i completely disagree that the driver of a vehicle doesnt have the option to choose his passenger, because we did play in vehicles with the complainer in games before where he didnt perform very well
reason 3: i dont even use vehicles often at all in the game(which is why i dont understand how we "ruined multiple games"), im on a new account for BF4 because im a BF3 player who recently got the game, i basically just solo main support LMG and was only doing vehicle stuff for challenges, I dont think the person menu camping vehicles needed to complete challenges as evidence by his level and probably also by the amount of time he spent playing the game in total, and my account being new doesnt show evidence of me being worse than other players, because typically in most games im top 5 except for some maps which are really bad for LMG since im only doing support

Kick reason (from Battlelog) dont really understand this prompt, joining the server just says you have been kicked by an admin, but heres the persons report: Can we get these kids out? Taking vehicles hostage in our base because they dont get to play it together. Ruining several rounds.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

First off, we do not allow drivers to choose their gunners. If we did, it would end up being more work for us as more people would then teamkill / grief if they didn't agree with the choice.
We do not tolerate intentional teamgriefing / teamkilling.

You are allowed, as the driver, to ask the gunner to exit the vehicle but it is within the rules for them to decline such a request. You are then expected, as the driver, to play the game normally. If someone is not fulfilling an expected role in a vehicle and it appears to be intentional, report it to us here with video evidence. Taking matters into your own hands will not work out for you.
If someone declines your request to leave the vehicle on a fair spawn, you are not permitted to then go and waste the vehicle, that will also reward you with a punish point.

As for fluff, he has been a member of bZ for a while. Him playing it safe in spawn with an enemy vehicle is fine. He was still killing things and was actively denying the enemy team an important vehicle.
It also enabled him to capture this incident, wins all around.

Since your account is relatively clean, I am willing to offer you a one time compromise.

The first condition is that your permanent ban will be converted to a 7D temporary ban.
Once this 7D temporary ban has expired, you will be on thin ice. Any additional reported rule breakage will land you with the reinstatement of a permanent ban.

Our rules are provided below for you to review. Once you have thoroughly reviewed them, let us know if you'd be able to follow them more closely in the future.
We expect our players to not be disruptive.

aight im fine with that, i just wanted the unban cause BZ1 is the only place where players arent complete bums, i dont expect the driver choosing passengers to be a rule by servers or whatever, the current rules are fine, i just wish it was more encouraged as a courteous thing because I have always offered that same courtesy to other players in my years in battlefield, but if it cant be enforced so be it i wont break the rule again, wish your friend fluff would be more honest in his report, seems like he lied to get your attention faster and get us banned faster

You were not banned due to his request.
You were banned due to the evidence provided and to prove a point, hence the second chance.

Don't disappoint, I won't be nice more than once.