Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: wasntforbadIuck currently, I dont remember the one at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name wasntforbadIuck currently, I dont remember the one at the time.

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Hi, I was banned for an xhair overlay a few years ago, which I only used because of severe colorblindness. I was told that it was bannable which I didnt know because it was an extension of reshade. I immediately stopped using it and was then banned about 2 weeks later because of a personal problem some other admins had with me. I have played for years completely legit and to be perma banned by a service that popped up out of nowhere with different rules than any other ban service held is extremely frustrating. A perm ban for something such as this is IMO completely unjust, and I also think that a centerscreen crosshair is completely separated from actual hard cheats like aimbot/walls/esp or whatever. I never play on hardcore, not that it makes much of a difference there anyway. Seeing that I have been banned for 2 years I feel like I have spent enough time banned and I think that you should rethink this being a perm.

I talked to neonardo directly about this but have since been ignored for more than 2 years. Regardless of the result I would really like to at least finish the conversation. I am banned from the BA discord and I'm not sure why so I am left with no choice but to again make a post here. Being completely ignored is a bit insulting and the fact that I cannot get any response is downright annoying, again I am only looking to finish the conversation with neo nardo. thanks.

Why should we lift your ban? I talked to neonardo directly about this but have since been ignored for almost 2 years. Regardless of the result I would really like to at least finish the conversation. I am banned from the BA discord and I'm not sure why so I am left with no choice but to again make a post here. Being completely ignored is a bit insulting and the fact that I cannot get any response is downright annoying, again I am only looking to finish the conversation with neo nardo. thanks.

Since there isnt any other shooter out thats any sort of enjoyable, and your guy's servers are the only ones that are ran competently enough to be populated and playable I am reaching out once again to try and appeal.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) N/A

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I would be glad to wrap up that conversation, I highly doubt that there was any talk of whitelisting on our servers as this is not something that we do and have never done. In regard to your photo posted of the conversation Neo's response was correct at the time, there was discussion on the use of crosshair overlays on Battlefield Agency, it has since been agreed on that yes, Crosshair overlay bans will be upheld on Battlefield Agency.

In regards to Banzore, we also hold the same opinion on this matter and uphold crosshair bans as well.

In short, in 2020 verdict was still out, in 2022 yes, you are still banned.

I hope I was able to wrap up any doubts on our standing on this matter.

Appeal denied, have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.