Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Woke_Athena

In-game Name Woke_Athena

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Im new to battlefiled and i was shown a glitch for hovercrafting and had no idea you were not allowed to do so. thought that since it was harmless and others have done it it would be fine

Why should we lift your ban? honest mistake on my part and i will not do it again. also i am a new clean player and i enjoy playing on servers like bz6 .

Kick reason (from Battlelog) hovercrafting

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately we have a zero tolerance policy towards the hovercraft glitch. You can find many instances of players being banned for using it here on the forums. If you were unsure you should've asked before doing it.

I have also saw instances of people with clean records being given a second chance for it. Keep in mind I’m new to battlefield so if I see other people doing harmless glitches then I’ll try the same and as said as well once told it wasn’t allowed I said that it was my last time doing it and said I wouldn’t do it again. Is there anyway I can recieve a second chance, I have built up a name in that server and I am positive with the people in there and friendly and I never start stuff with others

This is the only one I can find rn cause I had to do digging for the others but this is a second chance someone recieved

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You do see the date on that appeal, correct? Anything in the past couple of years has resulted in a denial. Would it be fair to the others if we lifted yours?

Yes I do see the date on the appeal, however it’s shows an appeal on a similar case as mine. To fairness you should consider the person. I’m new to the game and said I would stop after being told so. I have a completely clean record, well known and friendly with the people in the server and this is a first offence as well. If we’re talking about fairness is it really fair to perm ban someone over something they said they would stop doing and over a harmless first time offence

Also could you explain the whole after a couple of years it results in a denial thing to me. It doesn’t make much sense cause it’s still a case of an appeal over something in the same context as me

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The issue is that this glitch is arguably not harmless as it creates a potential unkillable indestructible spawn point for your team. It can travel so extremely high that not even air vehicles can destroy it.

As for the time frame, the difference is that the game was much more alive back when Salsa approved that appeal. Nowadays, a glitch like that can empty a server on a game that is already heading towards it's population death. So we have to keep such things such as that off of our servers.

When I did it server was alive and well and the sever didn’t die out at all. However I understand what you’re saying but or people like me who are clean and new it should result in a day ban at most or a warning and those who ignore it should get banned. Having a mentality like that kills servers cause it gets rid of players who bring to the server. I’m not saying I’m anything special however I believe I was well liked and brought enjoyment to the server and was enjoyed there. That’s besides the point tho. As I had said multiple times that once I was told not to I agreed so a perm ban to someone new to the game and had agreed to stop doing it is over kill. Are you sure I can’t be let off with out a warning at least

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
...once I was told not to I agreed so a perm ban to someone new to the game and had agreed to stop doing it is over kill. Are you sure I can’t be let off with out a warning at least
The permanent ban was inline with our policies that we enforce on an impartial basis. It's not overkill, it's treating everyone the same. That being said, our team will have a discussion about it and get back to you, though no promises of an exception will be made.

I’d just like to ad one thing. I know I’m just a nobody in this server but modifications should be made to that rule. It kills the servers more when you perm ban a consistent player ( I have spent around 90% of my time play in the battlefield on that one server) over something they had agreed to stop doing. But anyways thank you for reading my form and I hope you and the team come to see that a perm ban is not needed and overturn it

Thank you

-Woke Athena