Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: WolfBrigadeT

In-game Name WolfBrigadeT

What game were you banned from? battlefield 4

Date of ban Wednesday

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for using vulgar language and *racist comments but i was referring to my friend, I was surprised because it was the first warning and got banned from server saying there had been multiple warnings ?

Why should we lift your ban? Just recently became friends with some BZ fellas and your guys server is the only one worth while. Ironically literally 2 days before that i was talking to a person from BZ who friended me and was discussing making me part of BZ lol so nedless to say looking to kill people on your bad ass server, hoping to become part of BZ and more than anything it wont happen again.

looking into this now

ty kindly sir I was assuming acting like a fool, needless to say thank you for responding in a timely manner i havent played bf4 since i got banned :( lol never realized how much i play on your guys servers

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
This is by far not your first warning. Not including the verbal warnings etc that i have given you, and there have been a few, you have over a page of warnings from multiple admins for numerous violations. Having reviewed your chat logs and comments to and about admins i am a little uneasy about lifting the ban. I can understand the gaming environment tends to get us all riled up but the behavior you exhibited in our server is unacceptable. Feel free to jump into team speak and chat with me. maybe we can get this worked out and get you back in to our servers.

Understood and yeah been going through life shit disabled usmc vet here, not asking for special treatment and saying I am sorry for random comments over a period of time wont really help all i can say is that it flat out wont happen again. Mind you one of the most resounding factors to the gameplay lately is I have not had a squad or crew to work with so i have always kinda been on my own and getting pissed at people who refuse to work together etc. With that said got my mic up and whatnot so ill basically be using that when i am on if applicable. Also thank you for your time in reviewing this much appreciated sir.

understood i have a mic but have not used teamspeak since shit 2009 give or take when i get it am i able to access the BZ channel or do i have to do it through battlefield ? <jar head sry I can prob just google this just lack of knowledge as far as server etc where to access it sir

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
hahahah i unbanned ur ass already lol. need to make sure you have ts3 downloaded then the address is ts.banzore.com

well shit thank you lol ill be hopping into team speak shortly here downloading currently SsGtTaio for login name, and that shit wont happen again.