Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: xXBerserkKittyXx

In-game Name xXBerserkKittyXx

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i have no reason why, i just logged in and it said i was banned, but whatever i was banned for i am sorry. and i dont run cheats or anything, maybe i said something i wasn't supposed to? but if i did i do apologize.

Why should we lift your ban? hopefully i didnt do anything wrong, so i shouldnt be banned? i think its my connection or something.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) i've tried to attempt this multiple times and it keeps saying error disconnected and that's it

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

i checked both bf4db.com and battlefield.agency and im not banned on either of them. and as for the battle log, it keeps going away too fast that i can't copy and paste the code. if there is some way you guys can help me get it, ill post it on here.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This would be related to a global punkbuster ban on your other account.

You will need to appeal that ban before you can join our servers again.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looking further into it, I am highly doubting that at this point. Ill drop a little context just to clarify my thoughts.

You took a pretty long break on this account that your are appealing:

1650428140031.png

The punkbuster ban for NinjaAssassin happened right around this time give or take and went inactive and hasnt been seen in 10 days:

1650428265029.png

Now, looking even furtherrrr into it, it appears that the punkbuster ban on ninja assassin is no longer active and therefore invalid, so its a moot point, but I do gotta know, its you isn't it?

first of all NinjaAssassin is a cringe as fuck name, secondly no that account isn't mine, ill share screen on discord call or whatever it is to get my name clean of this. but no, im not sweaty enough to have two accounts.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
in any case, removed that ban since its no longer valid, you should be good to go

appeal approved.