Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: xXJABAHXx

In-game Name xXJABAHXx

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? There is no side history, I would like to acknowledge my mistake and take full responsibility for my actions that led to the ban, which were discussing with an adm (which i don't remember the name, sorry) and spawn trapping in Op Firestorm, which led me to being killed by adm until the ban.

Why should we lift your ban? I am writing this message to express my sincere desire to request a review of my ban from the BZ's server in the game Battlefield 4. I understand that my previous conduct violated the server's rules and guidelines, and I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience my actions have caused.

I have deeply reflected on the incident and understand that my actions were not in line with the spirit of fair play and respect that we should maintain on all online gaming servers. I assure you that I have learned a valuable lesson from this incident and am committed to improving my behavior in the game and on the server.

Furthermore, I am willing to accept any additional punishment that the administration team deems appropriate to make amends for past violations and to demonstrate my determination to act in accordance with the server's rules.

Please, I kindly request that you consider my ban review request and grant me the opportunity to redeem myself. I assure you that I will be a responsible and respectful player in the future, contributing positively to the server community.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and your consideration of my request. If necessary, I am willing to discuss this issue with the administration team in more detail.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Hunting for specific friendly to tk

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

We don't tolerate this kind of toxicity.

Appeal DENIED.