Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: YouPapiBad

In-game Name YouPapiBad

Have you cheated before? Nunca-Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? My ban was what happens to many BF4 players, and that is that Pukbuster bans for no apparent reason, believing that you use cheaters when I have never cheated in the game. The strange thing is that after almost 9 months of being banned and after trying to appeal with even balance, my ban was removed and now I can play again safely, but back then when I was banned, before I realized it, I tried many solutions thinking it was pukbuster software, so I tried to enter these servers many times and then I realized that I was banned again but now by the server administrator, since I am no longer banned I would like to play on the servers I played on before.

mi prohibicion fue lo que le pasa a muchos jugadores de BF4, y es que pukbuster prohibe sin motivo aparente creyendo que usas cheaters cuando nunca e echo trampas en el juego. lo extraño es que despues de casi 9 meses prohibido y luego de tratar de apelar con even balance, mi prohibicion resulto eliminada y ahora puedo jugar de nuevo tranquilamente, pero en aquel entonces cuando estaba prohibido,antes de darme cuenta de ello, intente muchas soluciones pensando que era el sofware de pukbuster, asi que intente entrar muchas veces a estos servidores y luego me di cuenta que fui prohibido de nuevo pero ahora por el administrador del servidor,como ya no estoy prohibido me gustaria jugar en los servidores en los que jugaba antes.

Why should we lift your ban? because it was an unfair ban on something that I have never done and will never do. I like to play fair, I hate cheaters. After the ban, I looked for information and saw many people who had the same thing happen to them. I thought I had already lost my game due to the ban. But a divine act returned it to me and it was seen that in reality I was not a cheater, I am Spanish speaking. and I really enjoyed playing on these servers

porque fue una prohibicion injusta de algo que nuca hice y ni hare me gusta jugar limpio detesto los tramposos,luego de la prohibicion busque informacion y vi a mucha gente que le ocurrio lo mismo. pensaba que ya habia perdido mi juego a rais de la prohibicion. pero un acto divino me lo regreso y se vio que enrealidad no era un tramposo, soy de habla española. y de verdad disfrutaba mucho jugando en estos servidores

Kick reason (from Battlelog) previously banned by punkbuster (ban currently removed)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

but I don't understand it, in bf4db and in 247fairplay it appears that I am not banned, also I can now play on all the servers without the pukbuster kicking me, except on the banzore servers but due to a ban from the administrator. What I can do? I really would like to play on these servers again

pero no lo entiendo,en bf4db y en 247fairplay aparece que no estoy prohibido, ademas ya puedo jugar en todos los servidores sin que me eche el pukbuster, menos en los servidores de banzore pero por una prohibicion del administrador. que puedo hacer? de verdad quisiera volver a jugar en estos servidores

1.png2.png

pero no lo entiendo, en bf4db y en 247fairplay aparece que no estoy baneado, además ya puedo jugar en todos los servidores sin que me patee el pukbuster, excepto en los servidores de banzore pero por baneo del administrador. ¿Que puedo hacer? Realmente me gustaría volver a jugar en estos servidores.

pero no lo entiendo,en bf4db y en 247fairplay aparece que no estoy prohibido, además ya puedo jugar en todos los servidores sin que me eche el pukbuster, menos en los servidores de banzore pero por una prohibicion del administrador. que puedo hacer? de verdad quisiera volver a jugar en estos servidores

View attachment 11684View attachment 11685

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 3

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Upon joining one of our servers, in the description you will see that for anti-cheat we utilize: Battlefield Agency, BF4DB, PBBans, and ACI. Not all servers enforce ACI bans, we do.

Upon joining one of our servers, in the description you will see that for anti-cheat we utilize: Battlefield Agency, BF4DB, PBBans, and ACI. Not all servers enforce ACI bans, we do.
but what can I do in this case? I never cheated, and Pukbuster still banned me, now it seems I can play again, but not on all servers. I also don't understand this very well about the ACI and the bans, also in battlefield agency it seems to me that I played fair, I honestly don't know what to do to reverse this?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Try to join one of our servers, it is possible that the ACI ban is just a cached entry that hasn’t been updated yet.

Make sure to join through battlelog to get an accurate kick message if it doesn’t allow you to join.

They have been known to approve unbans occasionally. We don’t have any control over those kinds of bans, unfortunately.
Hello, I tried it, it keeps banning me from the servers, this message appears, at the end it says that the reason for the ban was due to the administrator's decision. It must be because in the past when Pukbuster was banned, it kicked me off the server so many times that the administrator , I permanently crash on the servers.

Now my question is, now that I am no longer banned from Pukbuster, is there any way to reverse this ban on the Banzore servers?4.png

Eh, honestly I am very ignorant about this topic, how can I appeal my ACI ban? If I succeed in the appeal, could I be allowed back on the servers?

You currently have an active ACI ban, use the following link to appeal your ban with them -> https://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/newthread.php?do=banform, you most likely need an account first.
We utilize ACI, since you have an active ban it will keep kicking you.

If you succeed in getting the active ban removed, it will stop kicking you from our servers.
okay, thank you very much, I'll see if something can be done there first and then I'll see.