Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: zachj1918

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name zachj1918

Have you cheated before? I have not.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was rightfully banned for being a Twat. The alcohol and boredom got to me and I did some big-time trolling. Some toxic chats as well were mixed in. (nothing racist or over the line)

Why should we lift your ban? I have thousands of hours on this game across multiple platforms, you guys run the best servers no contest. If you look at my stats on your servers, you'll see I'm a pretty good player that goes into each round with the intention to win and emphasize teamwork. I feel guilty when I cant revive someone in a tense situation sometimes ha-ha. Overall, I was a massive troll and probably deserve them Perma, but considering the amount of positive history I have on these servers, I'm giving it a shot. Thanks either way!

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Team Killing/ Griefing

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Some toxic chats as well were mixed in. (nothing racist or over the line)
That's not entirely true, your permanent ban was partially for racial terms/filter evasion as noted by your past infractions.
3.png

Additionally you were found to be intentionally griefing, damaging and killing your teammates.

Having a previously positive track record doesn't mean we can just forget everything you've chosen to do recently. Who's to say you won't let your boredom or alcohol get the best of you in the future?

Thats a totally fair point, and given my behavior you have every reason to suspect it could happen again. I think I've been humbled, as I've never been permanently banned from anything, and absolutely would go forward keeping these consequences in mind. Regardless, I respect your decision.

Haha not me but ive seen you do it multiple times. You in specific are a loser. Only power you have is to be a battlefield server owner/admin. I know that dick is small as hell, youre not fucking anything much less me. Im sure youre garbage at the game as well. Most of you guys actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.