Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name .

Have you cheated before?

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I don't know if this is the right place, but I need to talk privately with an ADM, preferably an adult, I would like to know where I can contact support in particular, as I know that the messages sent here in this forum are all public and are still being sent on your discord server and that's not cool with people's privacy.

Why should we lift your ban?

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If youre not banned then join the discord and ask for help in the #admin-help channel.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Why do you need to get in touch privately? What issue could you possibly have that would warrant that? Is it a complaint against another player? We have a report section for that. Just tell us, in basic terms, what you need.

Why do you need to get in touch privately? What issue could you possibly have that would warrant that? Is it a complaint against another player? We have a report section for that. Just tell us, in basic terms, what you need.
Because having privacy is my right and any community of respect provides that not to mention once in the past I tried to contact support and one of their admins treated me with disrespect, apart from the bigoted pranksters that are on discord.
Providing private support is such a simple thing, I don't know why you guys make it so complicated, the only reason for that is you admins only favor who you like, something like that doesn't feel like an 1648177171633.png to me.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don't know why you guys make it so complicated, the only reason for that is you admins only favor who you like
Lmao no. We just dont want random people DMing us and wasting our time. Tell me briefly, without "leaking anything private" what you need help with, and I will consider DMing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.