Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal:

In-game Name

What game were you banned from? harccore metro/locker/pearl

Date of ban Mar 1, 2018

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I forgot to stay out of A, on locker when under 13 v 13. I saw one warning, and tried to exit the cap zone, but was banned anyway.

Why should we lift your ban? Your servers are the best and it was an honest mistake. I often try to warn others breaking rules, I've never played locker under 13v13.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Our system does not ban on 1 point.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Holyfreakincrap... I was the one that issued the punish point on you for not following the server rules. You have a long history of not following our rules and when i issued this last point, it resulted in a temp ban of 1 week. I have issued numerous warning both in chat and admin yell to the server and the warnings went unheeded, therefore the ban as it is now will remain. Please realize that we have put those rules in place for a reason and when various people decide the rules don't apply to them is when we have to step in for the betterment of the server population.

Please realize that one more infraction to you once this ban is lifted will result in a perma-ban and eliminate any option for you playing in any of our servers. May I suggest you read through the server rules here: https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules.4654/

to prevent any further misunderstandings.

Holyfreakincrap... I was the one that issued the punish point on you for not following the server rules. You have a long history of not following our rules and when i issued this last point, it resulted in a temp ban of 1 week. I have issued numerous warning both in chat and admin yell to the server and the warnings went unheeded, therefore the ban as it is now will remain. Please realize that we have put those rules in place for a reason and when various people decide the rules don't apply to them is when we have to step in for the betterment of the server population.

Please realize that one more infraction to you once this ban is lifted will result in a perma-ban and eliminate any option for you playing in any of our servers. May I suggest you read through the server rules here: https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules.4654/

to prevent any further misunderstandings.

Hi Hawx,

Can I see this long list of infractions, or even the chat record. I really only saw the warning once (not that I really stare at it intently, as I'm usually trying not to die), and tried to get out of the cap zone, but was too late. The same thing happened last time. Had no intention of breaking the rules though.

Thanks

Read the rules, and there is nothing in writing about the 13v13 and not capping certain objectives, you might want to put that in there. So? It's not an official rule? I can see a kick from the server to say, hey, wake up moron, get out of the cap zone, but punish points awarded for an unofficial rule is a bit harsh.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
The 12v12 rule is something that cycles through the chat at specified times...every 2 minutes I think. As far as the chat, when I send them, it is to the whole server as an Admin yell so that EVERYONE can see it and it goes right in the middle of your screen in big, bold text so you can't miss it.

Here is a screenshot of the infractions you have incurred:

Holy1.jpg

If you would like to discuss this further, you are welcome to join us in Teamspeak to go over this more in detail. The Teamspeak info is: ts.banzore.com

The 12v12 rule is something that cycles through the chat at specified times...every 2 minutes I think. As far as the chat, when I send them, it is to the whole server as an Admin yell so that EVERYONE can see it and it goes right in the middle of your screen in big, bold text so you can't miss it.

Here is a screenshot of the infractions you have incurred:

View attachment 5923

If you would like to discuss this further, you are welcome to join us in Teamspeak to go over this more in detail. The Teamspeak info is: ts.banzore.com

Thanks for trying to get me the list, I can't see it at all, just saves as a thumbnail and leads to a permission error if I try to open it.

Oh, and the warnings, I see them in metro, but I don't recall them in locker, I must be blind.

Thanks again for trying.