Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ban the UCAV on Locker 24/7

It's practically unstoppable, and shuts down the entire snow flank most of the time. Mortars can be dealt with, but correct me if I'm wrong, you can't stop a UCAV. It's too fast, the AA mine and stinger doesn't work on it, and vaginas will just spam it until the player count on the server goes to almost nothing. Everyone just gets stuck at C, or the enemy will push past that because they can hit the flank.

You might say, "Well launch your own UCAV".... Not easy to acquire on a 10+ year old game with small amounts of servers left.

Anyways
/rant

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
What would you suggest to improve my skills at defending against a UCAV on locker?
UCAV has a cooldown of what, 45 seconds? A single UCAV cannot "shut down" the outside flank.

If they have enough UCAVs to do that, they must be severely lacking in manpower on the frontline, and the game should be very easy to win for your team?

TL;DR: massive skill issue, stay mald

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
If BZ won't ban things like the MAV, mortar or UCAV on TDM good luck for them doing anything QOL related on the server. MAV is OP as FUCK on TDM. UCAV is just a free kill every 30-60 seconds. Tugs, on the smaller maps, also cover an insane amount of area. Would banning such annoying gadgets make the servers better? yes, will they? lol, no.

They are just fucking annoying.

First and foremost, good squad play would help. Second, there's almost never squad play anymore. Rinse, repeat, lol. Usually, not always but usually mortars and ucavs on locker are typically shot / used from the grey'd areas IE uncap areas. This is just another reason why allowing shooting from uncap is supah gay. N E ways, usually when one team is ucav'ing and mortarin, my team has about 3-5 do nothing snipers hanging near uncap. Guess what they dont do? Mav. This complaint from the OP, hasn't really been a problem per say until recently. Or in last year or so. Its a problem now ( I actually dont care about it to be honest) because the quality of player, playing this, for the most part is poor in respect to thought process and squad play.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
The effect of a UCAVer should be pretty minimal. The more there are, the less they're on objectives. Good mortar play should be rewarded on locker. It shouldn't just be super easy for you to get around because that can absolutely shut down a team. Source - I've played a lot of locker.

ToxYukiri

Donator
Just want to say it's quite easy to get one yourself if my retarded ass was able to get it just a few months ago

They're annoying to die to but fun to use.
yeah,. the MAV is simply overpowered in TDM. if you have someone manning the MAV for the match it is essentially a guaranteed win. especially considering that it can A. duck behind cover to avoid missiles and/or it resupplies instantly from an ammo bag. a MAV is essentially unlimited radar and 3d spot for the entire team. OP in TDM, fair if not underpowered in conquest.

why DICE didn't give it a battery time like the UCAV,SUAV, or nearly any other gadget it mind boggling.

(and before you say "go inside" most tdm maps are outdoors... )