Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Banned from metro/locker

I am trying to contact someone in the hope to have a ban lifted. I am a regular member to the metro/locker server that your group has. I am on there in the mornings during the week, trying to populate the server with one, or more of your members. One member that is on there a lot is "Jackson" and I talk to him on a somewhat frequent basis when trying to populate the server.

I am unsure as to why I have been banned. The message that I receive when trying to join your server is as follows:

An error occured when trying to join. Type: ERR_DISCONNECT_GAME_BANNED Code: 5 Reason: Community / Public Decision 

Is there a reason as to why? Is it the company I keep? Because it sure is not that I am a suspected hacker.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You are judged by the company you keep.

You were banned due to a blanket ban on DS. We reached this decision with great difficulty, and after months and months of deliberation. This was not how we wanted this situation to end up, but I suppose in the end, it is the way it probably should have happened in the first place.

We gave your members every opportunity to adjust their behavior in our servers, with our members and with our public players. The behavior would range from immature to outright antagonistic, forcing many of our pubbers to leave the server vowing never to return, and even pushing many of our own members away from the game if DS was allowed to play.

Given that we could find no evidence of hacking, we asked several in your club to refrain from this type of behavior, and to help us keep the standard of play and community high in our server, since we all get to enjoy it. However, DS continued to chase people away from our server and continue to their disrespectful behavior.

We have defended DS's right to play in our servers, myself included, not because we like you, but because we simply don't like to ban people unless it is absolutely necessary. In this case, your club has made that so.

We recently received a post from a pubber with video relating to Jellin, asking if we thought he was cheating. We did not see any cheating, and we defended him. Jellin then posted some obnoxious comment, which was absolutely uncalled for, and which showed his true colors. Jellin is not the only DS member to exhibit this kind of behavior.

In short, we gave you guys every opportunity to show some class, and you threw it in our face. It was a difficult decision, but necessary.

We think you are good players, but as a whole, we do not believe that DS is a good fit for our community.

Good luck in your future endeavors.