Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banned from teamspeak and bf1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
theres a reason why none of us were hanging out inthe bZ teamspeak. It wasnt friendly towards us. It all culminated with an outburst I recieved from Jackson (which he apologized for - was from booze pills), but started mainly with solid blaze constantly being a jerk. then it started in game, i will get you ingame clips or footage of his behavior. then just the other day me and greedy went in TS and were called faggots upon entering (obvisouly we didnt stay long, who would)- which then jackson had to tell him to cool down. like i said, hypocritical bullshit. the witch hunt has finally been completed

You are by no means required to hang out in our Teamspeak to play in our servers. If you have any footage of such behavior, it can be handled as a separate issue.

Well for their sake I hope this stops with us and they do not get banned. Because you will destroy the thing you are trying to create by banning people due to complaints. There are always going to be squads who group up and play together and do well. It's been this way since counterstrike. The ones your siding with this time will only play this game for a little while longer. While the people you are banning would most likely be around for the games length.

We do what we believe is in the best interest of the server. We do not believe that consistent actions by your group were in favor of the long term success of the server, and as such have done what we deemed necessary to rectify the issue for the time being. If other groups come around and have a consistent negative impact on the server, we may take similar action against them.

I have played in the server more than anybody. I have been part of all caps by myself. I have been all capped by myself. I have all capped with a squad of friends/randoms. I have been all capped with a squad of friends/randoms. The people that do the most complaining are usually the people doing the least for the team. I have seen other groups of people rock the server because they play as a squad/team (Taco/NoD/Stock n crew/Hells Ego n crew/LD/SoA etc). I have played with my friends. I have played against my friends. I have been all capped by my friends. I have all capped my friends.

I have joined the server, didnt say a word, and certain people will start throwing around the hackusations. Players that are new there will take what these people will say as facts, and proceed to spread the toxicity around the server. As mentioned above, these players are usually doing very little to help the team.

I have never seen the server be "killed." On rare instances where the server crashes or most players get dropped from the game may happen, but have nothing to do with any of the players. I have seeded the server and watched the server slowly die in the early morning hours. I have played to win and gotten bitched at. I have fucked around and have gotten bitched at. I switch teams when its horribly unbalanced. I dont switch teams when its a couple players short or the other team isnt playing the objective at all.

Really what it boils down to is which team is actually playing the objective and playing to win. Given the chance, most players would all cap the other team. I have seen it done time and time again. Just because 1 person or 1 squad backs off from an objective does not mean the entire team will follow.

But most of this has been mentioned before. Will all caps, people complaining, and people hackusating change with us being banned, no.

The server never had any issues when we were playing there. It was always full with a que. The only problem were the people complaining. I'd vote to ban them. Then you wouldn't have to deal with as much. You could enjoy gaming and maybe even jackson would step back up. You put to much weight on the little cry baby bitches who can't handle getting owned.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
You put to much weight on the little cry baby bitches who can't handle getting owned.

This is the attitude that people had an issue with.

We don't host the servers to allow for an individual or for a group to have their own place to "own" people. We host servers for the enjoyment of as many people as possible, and when we see a direct conflict with that goal then we take necessary action against the issue. You and your group were the issue, we took action.

You could enjoy gaming and maybe even jackson would step back up.

There were a multitude of factors that resulted in his stepping down, your groups' play on the server was not one of them.

Never said my group but the stress of listening to all the people crying all the time on all the servers take a toll. I never say anything in game so this attitude you see is an excuse you are using. Ask your own members Zulu and liqten. Play with them often.

From what I have gathered over the months, is that most people flock to BZ because that is where the best competition is. I have seen it said from people with 25 ping to 200+ ping. Banning the next group of players because their playstyle (as a team - the way the game is meant to be played) because it creates a negative atmosphere (people complaining who arent playing the game the way it is meant to be played) in the server is just sad.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
the stress of listening to all the people crying all the time on all the servers take a toll. .

Management of the servers was a factor in his decision, but "listening to ... people crying" was not a factor as far as I am aware.

I never say anything in game so this attitude you see is an excuse you are using. Ask your own members Zulu and liqten. Play with them often.

To my understanding, things are said in game and in squad chat that are not supportive to the atmosphere we try to preserve. The attitude used in the above post does indicate to me that not all of the claims made about your group were false flags. As for your aforementioned interactions with multiple individuals on Teamspeak, I am led to believe that it was not merely a direct attack, on an individual or on your group as a whole, the instant you joined the Teamspeak or the channel.

From what I have gathered over the months, is that most people flock to BZ because that is where the best competition is. I have seen it said from people with 25 ping to 200+ ping. Banning the next group of players because their playstyle (as a team - the way the game is meant to be played) because it creates a negative atmosphere (people complaining who arent playing the game the way it is meant to be played) in the server is just sad.

The great thing about multiplayer games is that each player can have their own individual style of play, and kit in game to accommodate that style. The fact that your style of play has a consistent negative impact on the server and on the fact that your group has shown, on multiple occasions, to get into either verbal or text based conflicts with both public players and members of BanZore led to our decision to remove you from the server.

"To my understanding, things are said in game and in squad chat that are not supportive to the atmosphere we try to preserve. The attitude used in the above post does indicate to me that not all of the claims made about your group were false flags. As for your aforementioned interactions with multiple individuals on Teamspeak, I am led to believe that it was not merely a direct attack, on an individual or on your group as a whole, the instant you joined the Teamspeak or the channel"

So basically you believe things you have heard without proof. But the times we have joined your ts and been attacked while their are witnesses you don't believe. Makes sense. Good logic to have. Apparently same type of logic that gets people banned for no apparent reason other than people complaining.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I trust the word of my fellow admins in regards to situations that have transpired in Teamspeak, yes.

So why am I banned on bf4? I play there by myself uzi doesn't own it and jell1n crilly have been banned for a long time? I'm not sure how I am creating any type of environment in there when I play by myself. This leads me to believe everything you have been saying is complete bullshit. It's not about any of that.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
this is not a discussion. this thread needs to be locked or moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.