Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore and it's affliliation with "BA"

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Imagine arguing about politics/religion/values

You cannot produce a single adult human being that isnt brainwashed. You are all like NPC's in a video game. All you have is the same three lines that you play on repeat till the day you die. People have argued since the dawn of time. Does it lead anywhere?

The world is always going to be dogshit, because humans are arbitrary, corrupt, shitstains

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
LOL Z-Westerners. Neverending entertainment akin to the stalin loving libs. It just shows how the American way of life lacks the community humans crave, so people look beyond.

Nope, neither of them are showing as banned either. Nukem was banned a long time ago. Molly's hatchet was also banned a while back. Silent's thread here is about 7grr who is banned by BA, not Banzore.
Ahh yeah nukem9. My nemesis! Lol
I remembered when it happened and I ALWAYS suspected it! JK. Now I wonder how long he was really cheating for.

Will the truth come out in the next episode of Maury?

lol!! I was never banned.. bZ would never ban me as I always follow the rules to a bare minimum. I also choose my battles and go after the right people ;) This was for 7Grrr, although NEO got him unbanned and hopefully had a talking to BA to tell them to fuck off, and focus on hackers! p.s Only server I am banned from and say so proudly is TBG..

lol!! I was never banned.. bZ would never ban me as I always follow the rules to a bare minimum. I also choose my battles and go after the right people ;) This was for 7Grrr, although NEO got him unbanned and hopefully had a talking to BA to tell them to fuck off, and focus on hackers! p.s Only server I am banned from and say so proudly is TBG..
1692755545840.jpeg
lol YEEET