Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore game site is great

budvoss

-bZ- Member
Ive played on Banzore several times now and love it. For some reason i have played some of my best games in score and action on Banzore.  I now have it as my favorit . lol. ,,Im an old fart and dumb as rock salt but love gaming. heck I even have TS3 but not smart enough to figure out how to make it work lol. Just saying if you see me playing on your site say hi but in chat. lol

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Welcome Budvoss thank you, please continue to enjoy the server, maybe we can get one of our techies to help get on TS.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'd be happy to help you out with TS. You can call me on my cell phone if you'd like.

Do you have a headset with microphone?

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Welcome, glad ya enjoy it! Hop on sometime and hang out with us! Take up CR8Zs offer!

He wants your number.
Ha, kidding.

budvoss

-bZ- Member
Thanks guys, I do need a head set, I was trying ts with the mic built into moniter,lol  Chatting with hank yesturday and he recommended  a  head set for me.   Maybe santa will be nice. .. I crashed my pc some how with TS3 last night, My ssd drive lost its boot files. repair disk would not bring it back. I had to reinstall win 7 and pull files from back up. really strange. anyways back up and gaming.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Damn! That's a strange thing. TS is not resource intensive and I don't think I've ever heard of it crashing a system.

I've been gaming with some of these guys for 10 years now, and the best part is hopping on and hanging out in TS with your buddies! 

You can certainly join a channel and chat in TS just to get feel for how we operate until you get your mic.

Hope to game with you soon!

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Get yourself a cheap (5-10$) Logitech headset from Best Buy or something. Reliable and clear. Not the best for gaming quality, but they do well enough anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

budvoss

-bZ- Member
Damn! That's a strange thing. TS is not resource intensive and I don't think I've ever heard of it crashing a system.
Im not a tech and im sure i caused the crash not TS. I just am not sure wht i did that caused it. Blue screen of death, rebooted and system came up for a sec and bang, blue screen, next system could not find boot . Ive only been using a SSD drive now for about 10 months  and after reinstall of win 7 all ok.  Im afraid to add TS right now till i figure out what i did,  Maybe it was just a overclock issue or something.  I have a program called ET6 that test for overclock and always run system on safe  ( #1 ) . lol

ET6? So u have a gigabyte mb. Software overclocking is not a good idea. If your intent on overclocking, there are plenty of tutorials out there that will teach you to do it through the bios.

Also did u try resetting the bios before you did the fresh install? GB motherboards have dual bios.

The ssd not showing up has nothing to do with teamspeak.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Don't overclock unless you know what you're doing. And assuming you know what you're doing, run a test blend for 12 hours straight MINIMUM before using that preset consistently. 24 hour blend test is better though.

I'm running 4.8 on my i7 3770k :D

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
5.2Ghz on my 2600k with liquid cooling. It BSODs occasionally and I am still happy with it. Gotta run it at 4.5Ghz during the hot summer periods tho, my air conditioning would die otherwise, ha.

Running a blend test for 12 hours straight puts undue stress on your system. Considering your running 100% load, there is nothing the average computer user will do that will put that much stress on a system. 

In reality, how often do any of us run our systems at 100% load. 4 hours is plenty of time to know if your system will stay stable.

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
have billy build you a pc. he built mine and i have had 1 problem in 5 years.  i just had to re install win 7 back in nov.  talk to him about what you want and let him go. worked for me. :eek:

PROACEX1 is that a custom loop? That is one nice overclock.

Vetus-Vir, you might want to start at the beginning. The gentleman made the post does not know Billy or really any of us for that matter. I do however hope he comes back here again. He is 65 years old and that would make me no longer the old fart of the clan.

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
hope he dose join the clan then all will be fun. and as for you being the old fart. that is and will be for ever your thing.  i even say that should be your handle. -bZ- old fart.  i like it!!