Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore game site is great

budvoss

-bZ- Member
Thanks hank for turning me in lol. My rig is home built a couple years ago This is my junk Ge force GTX760, intel I7-3770kcpu 350hz,1600ram,  MB is a gigabiteGA-Z77X-UP5  TH.   OS win 7 pro on a SSD hardrive.  Cant honestly tell if its good or not but it was all bought from newegg. I have not reinstalled TS3 yet cause im still kind of scared to till i know what caused the crash. Im thinking me playing around by typing in crap i have no idea what it meant lol... My life would be so kool if i could learn TS. lol ..Right now i spend most of my time in garage working on trike or playing BF4

As far as joining a clan im not really good enough but i really am good at missing keys. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a good rig to me.

You have a 3 wheeler motorbike? How about some pics?

Oh ya, we do not compete in tournaments. We just like to get together and have fun. People here do not care how good other members are. I mean, we are just a bunch of crazy cartoon killers.

Anyways, there is no pressure to join our community. Plenty of people come on teamspeak with us just to hang out. Feel free to come in any time.

I am sure there are people around here that can help you with any problems you have with teamspeak. It is not the reason u blue screened. It is quite possible that someone here could help you figure that out too.

Personally I think it is because you used ET6.

Type Easytune 6 crashes...in your browser. There are plenty of horror stories with that program.

Last edited by a moderator:

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I can assure you installing TS won't cause a crash.  Go ahead and install it and follow these instructions.

1. Open TS3

2. Click "Bookmarks" at the top

3. Click "Manage Bookmarks"

4. Click "Add Bookmark"

5. Label: bZ (or whatever you'd like)

6. Address: banzore.ts.nfoservers.com

7. Name: your name

8. Server Password: bzwelcome

9. Click "Apply"

Now when you click on "Bookmarks", bZ (or whatever you named it) will be on that list.  You click on it and you'll join the lobby.  From there, scroll down and you'll see many channels.  Join whatever channel you'd like, but most folks will be in the Battlefield lobby when we're playing Battlefield.

Hope this helps.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It helped me!

budvoss

-bZ- Member
When im on battfield what channel do i use when playing battlefield. Dumb folks ask stupid questions. lol

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
i suck at all the games we play and they let me in. looking to hear from you on ts soon as i get on.  8)