Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BANZORE-HARDCORE-SHOOTERS-CLUB - Where is it??

L

Legion

Every time I pull up my favorite servers on BF3, the BANZORE-HARDCORE-SHOOTERS-CLUB is long gone and, when I try to find it.....BF3 says that page and server doesn't even exist!!

Sometimes it shows up and I favorite it and then all of a sudden it disappears.....it's like it fell into the Bermuda Triangle....some spooky shit... 8O

Are you guys just trying to keep my ass out of there? :p

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
It does the same thing to me , the only way to get it to show back up , is to restart it. It is always running , so i dont know why it disappears all of a sudden.

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
IT HAPPENS TO ME TOO

L

Legion

Is there any way to fix this? It's a pain in the ass to have to reload every time to find it.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
It has to do with EA and their battle log setup and how it chooses to show servers. Even when you cant see it on your favorites , the server is still running.

L

Legion

Well that's just retarded (no offense towards those of you with sub-par IQ's :lol: ) but wouldn't common sense dictate that if you favorite the server, it should show the hell up when you open your favorites???

I swear that they employee geniuses to develop and code the game....but all the other shit, they pass off to their idiot inbred drooling cousins (no offense to our inbred members).

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Just make sure you join the platoon and then you can join off of anybody wherever they're playing, regardless of the server browser.

Check your comm center bottom right corner of battlelog.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Make sure to add everybody as a friend.

Search Platoons, for the keyword, banzore