Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BattleBit servers?

TBG clan Already has BattleBit community Servers up and running. They allow tbaging now and didn’t ban me for sexual assault this time (they think tbagn is virtual sexual assault). Will Bz ever do BattleBit?

iexklusive

Donator
a new game on steam thats supposedly very similar to bf4. i haven't played it but a lot of people have told me its good. theres no FLIR in game tho, so def not worth playing ;)

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yeah...battlebit has a very strict chat enforcement policy that bypasses even a community's control. I've played it a little myself but aside from sniping, found it to be lackluster to say the least. Personally, I don't think bZ would benefit from it.

Am I retarded or is this compelled speech generation also the one with the least manners?

(Both things can be true)
Yeh it’s definitely compelled speech. I was lightly joking around. Another guy was trolling and calling people fags for literally any reason. I said “if you say fag you’re gay”.

Then an army of woketards or trolls immediately started calling me a homophobe and demanded other players report me. I was also Reported for racism because I poked fun at tbg and asked if paying for VIP gave me a free pass on chat filter. Asking a question is apparently racist now…. Thought police patrolling Roblox fps games now

I mean TBG are a bunch of douchebags anyway. That's partly why I would like a Banzore Battlebit server so I don't have to play on TBG's servers.