Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield 2

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
If anyone is interested.

For those that did not know, or want to know, Battlefield 2 Revive Project has servers up to play on that pretty much stay packed 98% of the time.

You can download their installer which will DL the complete BF 2 series and also provide you with a key at no charge. 100% legit as well. Also you can pull your old BF2 account ( if they have it ) and keep your last rank logged before Game Spy went down for the last time.

https://battlelog.co/

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
Interesting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
If anyone is interested.

For those that did not know, or want to know, Battlefield 2 Revive Project has servers up to play on that pretty much stay packed 98% of the time.

You can download their installer which will DL the complete BF 2 series and also provide you with a key at no charge. 100% legit as well. Also you can pull your old BF2 account ( if they have it ) and keep your last rank logged before Game Spy went down for the last time.

https://battlelog.co/

DO you make your username the same as your original bf2 username to pull up old stats?

Do they have 24/7 Karkand Infantry only ? Crap, so I cant get my old battlefield 2 account back ? Remember, being a 3 star general in that game ! Took me forever !

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
Yeah it sucks for sure. At first you could when there was access to the archive of BF2 accounts available. Now for some reason, they can't retrieve them any longer. No clue why.....

Installed Battlefield 2 and gave it a go. Was full of nostalgia the whole entire time. Probably the most time I ever put into a game. Tried playing but I just couldn't. Just one of those games that you gotta hang up your jersey on and give the newer games a chance. Even though the FPS games we have right now are total shit. Hopefully this year would be better

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
I hope so as well. I've played all Battlefield Series other than Hardline which I didn't like from the get go.

CoD Series up until Treyarch took over the server system platforming. Failure IMO. Why they did this I'll never know.

But, I'll always go back to BF2 to play. I don't know why. But I do. I even have my 6yo daughter running and gunning on it now as well as the new Pre-Alpha of the revamped Unreal Tournament :p

I played a little bit last night and a little bit this morning. Seems like such a foreign game. Guess I'll keep at it for a while and see where it goes. I wonder if the AIX mod will come back.