Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield 3 beta Battlelog screenshots leaked

sicariatus

-bZ- Member

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
I PRE-ORDERED BATTLEFIELD 3 (PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD VERSION) ON ORIGIN. HOW DO I GET EARLY ACCESS?YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM US WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR EARLY ACCESS. THE CUTOFF DATE FOR RECEIVING EARLY ACCESS BY PRE-ORDERING ON ORIGIN IS SEPTEMBER 25TH.
Anyone get this email yet? I have not and I pre-ordered threw Origin (digital copy)

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
details

Battlefield 3 beta keys will be sent out from 1PM to 3PM, CET

On September 27th, 2011 in News

A lot of folks are reporting that they still haven’t received their beta keys — which isn’t a surprise, since the beta won’t be starting for another 5 or so hours at the earliest (5 AM PST). According to DICE (via Twitter), beta keys will be sent out around 1PM to 3PM, CET (Central European Time) — roughly 3-5 hours from now. Here’s a run down when beta keys will be sent out in your local time:

US Pacific time: 4 AM – 6 AM

US Eastern time: 7 AM – 9 AM

Europe: 1 PM – 3 PM

Australia (AEST): 9 PM – 11 PM

Japan: 8 PM -11 PM JST

Note that the above times are for PC and Xbox 360 beta, the PlayStation 3 version still remains uncertain.

We’ve also got confirmation that the beta weighs in at 3.9 GB. This could cause a great deal of stress on EA’s servers, which makes sense why beta key giveaways are spread out by a few hours.

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
+1

THis is bull, it's 9:03 am est and I still have not received my email with beta key!

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
For those who wasnt able to get a email with a beta key. I have a extra key. I used one email for moh and the other for origin.

Let me know.