Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield 3 beta

Got this in the mail today.

Thank you for purchasing the Medal of Honor Limited Edition, which included access to the upcoming Battlefield 3 Beta! We are making great progress on Battlefield 3 and can't wait to share it with you. We will be rolling out the Beta during the month of September and you are still on our exclusive list to enter this Beta early.

We are currently running internal tests and a tech-focused closed Alpha Trial. We will be sure to notify you when the Battlefield 3 Beta is available to you. In the meantime, check out some of the latest Battlefield 3 videos and related news at the official site.

Regards,

The DICE team
I was excited till i opened it, damn it they are teasing me.

Got this in the mail today.

Thank you for purchasing the Medal of Honor Limited Edition, which included access to the upcoming Battlefield 3 Beta! We are making great progress on Battlefield 3 and can't wait to share it with you. We will be rolling out the Beta during the month of September and you are still on our exclusive list to enter this Beta early.

We are currently running internal tests and a tech-focused closed Alpha Trial. We will be sure to notify you when the Battlefield 3 Beta is available to you. In the meantime, check out some of the latest Battlefield 3 videos and related news at the official site.

Regards,

The DICE team
I was excited till i opened it, damn it they are teasing me.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Fuck you. Were's my email?

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i didn't getz no email

also didnt get the expansion pack i payed for on that game

oh video games... why do you mock me so

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i didn't getz no email