Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack Gameplay Trailer

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member

Im no different in person......I would never do or say anything that I would not do or say to a persons fat face if I was standing in front of him or her. 98% of the the time I say mean shit Im smiling my ass off because I dont really mean it in a bad way, just having a lil fun. There is not one person in bZ that I actually hate. But over the internet you dont see facial expressions which makes me really just misunderstood. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So Remmy, aka Centex, aka FAT FACE FOOKER

great-captions-31.jpg

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
Im no different in person......I would never do or say anything that I would not do or say to a persons fat face if I was standing in front of him or her. 98% of the the time I say mean shit Im smiling my ass off because I dont really mean it in a bad way, just having a lil fun. There is not one person in bZ that I actually hate. But over the internet you dont see facial expressions which makes me really just misunderstood. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D So Remmy, aka Centex, aka FAT FACE FOOKER

great-captions-31.jpg
that picture is tight ha

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Bon3z said:
Im no different in person......I would never do or say anything that I would not do or say to a persons fat face if I was standing in front of him or her. 98% of the the time I say mean shit Im smiling my ass off because I dont really mean it in a bad way, just having a lil fun. There is not one person in bZ that I actually hate. But over the internet you dont see facial expressions which makes me really just misunderstood. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D So Remmy, aka Centex, aka FAT FACE FOOKER

great-captions-31.jpg
that's kinda true