• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm going to try the beta, I got an early access code for $5 off cdkeys lol

I'll be trying the beta but I certainly won't be staying up till 3am to do it haha. I should be getting home about 5-5:15pm EST tomorrow though if you wanna hook up over VC then

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I just saw a video that said the Beta is already older than the current version of the game. Many of the bugs in the beta are known issues. A few are fixed already. This could be a load test and possibly a marketing push.

Played a match, streamed it to some friends, same opinion all around.
It sucked, already uninstalled. It seems I'm going to be playing BF4 for my entire life.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I played a bit when they opened it to everyone and I'll play some more. I thought it was pretty cool. The map size really makes some of the engagements long range which makes some of the fights more interesting. It's not all cqb and 360 no scope. You actually have time to find and use cover and continue engaging.

The grapple seems a little gimmicky, but I haven't really played a whole lot with it yet. I'm sure it will be fun to mess around with.

The little robot dog that follows you around is also pretty cool. It enabled me to do some lone wolfing and let the wolf spot targets while I was advancing to objectives.

It's definitely worth more of my time to check out.

TrojanMagnum

Donator
I am use to Hardcore mode, but the beta was pretty fun. Sure it's no Battlefield 4, but it has potential unlike BF1 and V. It won't be a day one purchase as I'd rather wait until after it's patched up close to an acceptable state.

SID-328

-bZ- Member
I just saw a video that said the Beta is already older than the current version of the game. Many of the bugs in the beta are known issues. A few are fixed already. This could be a load test and possibly a marketing push.

Hopefully this is the case, I had to pre-order to get access to the 'open beta' today but that's been cancelled as the performance was ridiculous on my 2060, everything had to be set to low and I was still below 100 fps with periods of lag (it didn't look terrible but it limits the draw distance.) So hopefully the release is a well polished turd compared to the beta, I will be waiting for a patch or two after release before buying it. I like the mechanics so far, aircraft feel like aircraft and the tanks drive like a tank. I won't say much about gun play yet because there is no hardcore mode. I take that back, the physics are really messed up, tanks flying across the map, choppers teleporting...

Bought Back 4 Blood instead, obviously not comparing the two games but this was the only other game I was waiting to be released in this quarter. Also trash.

Last edited:

5F-X

-bZ- Member
Yah tried the beta and man - awfully cartoony lookin' like COD after modern warfare. Disappointed for sure in that respect but will give it a go once it's stable and fully released.