Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Becoming an admin

Snap the Pigeon

-bZ- Member
Hey I'm a couple weeks new to BZ and i have been on quite a bit of times when there is no admin on, I was wondering what does it take or what do i have to do to become an admin? Due to my work schedule Im on late on the odd days. and in those odd days i have also been the only bz player on at the moment and i think it would be nice for the players and the server to have a BZ admin at those hours.

I understand any response to this

thanks

Eric/ Snap the Pigeon

Spartan

-bZ- Member
anybody can be a admin talk to jackson! or cr8tz

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Snap, we appreciate your enthusiasm. We definitely like having admins on ALL the time, but obviously, real life sucks, and we can't all be on all the time. We are always looking for new admins, but we're very selective and we'd like to see you stick around a little longer. We've given admin privileges out to some semi-new folks before, and they have abused it and then left, leaving us looking like schmucks. So, we are definitely watching you and taking all of that into consideration.

That said, you have a TON of tools available to you without having access to the panel and the ability to accidentally crash the server and fuck things up. Somebody posted a link to Fraps on our forums. You can take video and screenshots of hackers, log the times they do shit, and post it here on the forums or link it to our banzore facebook page. Admins are checking that CONSTANTLY!

Thanks for helping make banzore a better place to play!

crazy_kiwi

-bZ- Member
hasnt been any issues with hackers its more for things like last night when the server went down for over an hour and also just be good to have a admin at those times jackson and others arnt on for any issues that may arise

but i also see where u coming from in relation to making new members admins gotta prove themself first

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yeah, sometimes there just isn't anything to do. It's the server company's issue, and all the admins in the world can't make the server come back up.

Mostly, people just like knowing that an admin is on because it makes them feel good. We try to empower our members to lead by example and let the rest of the community know that the admins back up our members 100%.

To be honest, admin'ing is more of a hassle than a privilege. It takes time away from gaming and other things, and whatever you do ends up pissing off as many people as appreciate it. You can never win.

If this sounds like fun, you might be an admin.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Any time, snap. We're always on the lookout for fresh meat. And I mean ALWAYS.

Lutherzz

-bZ- Member
speaking of facebook page I am still waiting for my invite hahah