Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Beerus killing team assets (mine) so i tked him......... now hes reporting

Beers admits to killing team assets and is reporting me for things he's doing wrong also .....I never have reported anyone on here I rather just play but this is childish toxic bs. Sry love playing here but this clown here

beerus

Donator
Show me where I admitted to destroying team assets? You cant because I did not.

Feel free to post your chat logs if you recorded them. The only toxic behavior going on is you, claiming you found my name and address and your going to "handle me in real life" Like I told you when you said it in the server, knock hard on the door.

You were reported for tk as the video shows, and you have a history of being banned on here for tking people too. You lied off your ass about my personal info you gained from "tracing my utube" so it seems to be a pretty normal pattern for you bud. Seek help and maybe uninstall and talk to someone about your inability to be honest.

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
The only toxic chat was coming from you, which is pretty standard when you're in game. Also the fact that you would assume he killed team assets with no proof then tk'd him shows your lack of self control or respect for server rules.

Secondly, I agree you should uninstall the game and attend some anger management classes.

~RaZz

The only toxic chat was coming from you, which is pretty standard when you're in game. Also the fact that you would assume he killed team assets with no proof then tk'd him shows your lack of self control or respect for server rules.

Secondly, I agree you should uninstall the game and attend some anger management classes.

~RaZz
Funny in that chat. ...... like 3 people were complaining about u for removing from squad so you and beerus can keep your spawn point to yourselves AFTER you two killed my assets so ........... you could keep that place for your own......#toxic. It's not rocket science you two are clowns. Not everyone who plays this game strives on going to chatsworth's and reporting people like you to have........ Anyone else just gets on there to play YouTube toxic players. We're causing a lot of drama. And then got mad when I killed him. I t k my teammate after he killed my assets twice...... Just so you too could keep the spawn point to yourself. You 2 are childish and need to grow up. I'm here for fun not your games.... Even you replying on my post shows how childish an immature. You are head nothing to do with you you are just holding your boyfriend's hand

Funny in that chat. ...... like 3 people were complaining about u for removing from squad so you and beerus can keep your spawn point to yourselves AFTER you two killed my assets so ........... you could keep that place for your own......#toxic. It's not rocket science you two are clowns. Not everyone who plays this game strives on going to chatsworth's and reporting people like you to have........ Anyone else just gets on there to play YouTube toxic players. We're causing a lot of drama. And then got mad when I killed him. I t k my teammate after he killed my assets twice...... Just so you too could keep the spawn point to yourself. You 2 are childish and need to grow up. I'm here for fun not your games.... Even you replying on my post shows how childish an immature. You are head nothing to do with you you are just holding your boyfriend's hand
Voice to text in store ATM not on my fat ass

Show me where I admitted to destroying team assets? You cant because I did not.

Feel free to post your chat logs if you recorded them. The only toxic behavior going on is you, claiming you found my name and address and your going to "handle me in real life" Like I told you when you said it in the server, knock hard on the door.

You were reported for tk as the video shows, and you have a history of being banned on here for tking people too. You lied off your ass about my personal info you gained from "tracing my utube" so it seems to be a pretty normal pattern for you bud. Seek help and maybe uninstall and talk to someone about your inability to be honest.
It's funny after you kill my assets. The second time you started recording cause you knew I was coming back to put my spawn point back there and there you was............. Christopher you are lame......like ur name

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
LoL, now it's "you two killed my assets", get your fake stories straight Skippy!!

Moving on, last time I checked the squad leader can kick who he wants out of his/her squad.

As far as all this other giberish you just spewed in the above reply, keep telling yourself you're right and your actions were warranted. That will get you far.

~RaZz

LoL, now it's "you two killed my assets", get your fake stories straight Skippy!!

Moving on, last time I checked the squad leader can kick who he wants out of his/her squad.

As far as all this other giberish you just spewed in the above reply, keep telling yourself you're right and your actions were warranted. That will get you far.

~RaZz
Soooo fat lol........sry admin I'll keep quite. Razz is acting innocent......him and beerus are toxic and are repetitive bz forum complainers......for things to get people mad at them to get reactions.....while report recording to get people they don't like banned.... they are like the snotty nose kid in kindergarten.... snitching on people tonight. 100 lol

I could be wrong, but it does seem like Admin is ignoring your 2 complaints. There were problems posted 6 minutes ago. It been handled in the he hasn't even looked at yours

R u sure........lol bunch of guy ass gamer nerds, running ur dick suckers!!!. Lmao. old gays play butt plug with eachother....zero life fat ass trolls, who need gay gamer friends to feel relivant........I don't live for battlefield life moves on.
Yet you still running your dumb ass dicksuckers in BZ, so you showing up here, is nothing new.
Anytime you are in the server, your chat is usually toxic.
Pretty much like showed in this post thus far.

Go play on a russian server, where most people cant understand you.

Last edited:
R u sure........lol bunch of guy ass gamer nerds, running ur dick suckers!!!. Lmao. old gays play butt plug with eachother....zero life fat ass trolls, who need gay gamer friends to feel relivant........I don't live for battlefield life moves on.
in my own experience, there are literal 12 yr olds who respond like this nowadays.